The supervisor is responsible for monitoring and guiding the performance of a customer care team. The supervisor sets an example of the high standards for World Class Customer Service held by the Volkswagen organization. This individual demonstrates, in word and deed, the philosophy of Volkswagen Credit, placing customer satisfaction as their number one priority.
Training and Guidance
- Effectively communicate company policies, procedures and philosophy of Customer Service to team members and peers
- Monitor daily workflow and productivity to ensure attainment of established Customer Service goals
- Immediate resolution of escalated customer issues, exercising discretion to make needed decisions.
- Monitor all documents for adherence to established procedures and standards for professionalism
- Work side by side with the WFM team to maintain personnel schedule and to provide adequate phone coverage for the customer service department
- Assist Volkswagen Credit, Inc field personnel in the resolution of customer complaints
- Gather and provide the Customer Service Manager weekly statistical data on the teams performance
- Complete timely appraisals of all team members as demanded by performance; conducting coaching and counseling sessions as needed
- Participate in the performance of other duties and assignments at the direction of the Manager of Customer Service
- Provide on going training and hands on guidance necessary to promote optimal performance of team members.
- 1 to 2 years of advanced Customer Care experience
- 3 to 5 years prior automotive finance experience
- 1 to 2 years prior call center experience
- Demonstrates a positive approach to day to day and unique challenges
- Proficient with MS Office Products
- Able to convey confidence and credibility over the telephone
- Active listening skills
- Pleasant phone personality
- Proven strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Typing skills of 30wpm minimum
- Self-motivated, takes initiative
- Proven problem resolution skills
- Demonstrated diplomacy and tact
- Experience in effectively teaching and coaching less experienced employees
- Ability to coach, mentor and share knowledge
- Leadership skills
Volkswagen Group of America - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Volkswagen AG, the world's fourth largest automaker and the largest...