Chase is a leader in the financial services industry, providing banking, mortgages, credit cards, loans, payment processing and investment services to 50 million customers - 1 out of every 6 Americans. As a division of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), we:
serve 21 million households with consumer banking relationships
lent $17 billion to small businesses in 2011
are one of the nation's largest credit card issuers, with more than 64 million credit cards in circulation
service 8 million mortgage and home equity loans
While we operate across a broad range of businesses, our mission at Chase is quite simple: to be the industry leader in customer service. Our employees put the firm's resources to work every day for our customers.
Chase offers a dynamic environment and the training and support to meet your full potential. Our company is widely recognized as a great place to work, to grow and to invest for the future. Join our team.
The Communication Business Process Manager will be part of the new Customer Communications team. This individual will manage customer communications through the new Servicing Communication processes to ensure controls are followed to mitigate risks associated with communications. The Communication manager will own end to end execution for communication strategies, facilitate meetings and champion communications through to implementation working closely with Operational Readiness & Process owners. Individual will coordinate and deliver communication requirements to team of skilled professional writers responsible for creating the necessary customer servicing communications. The role will require significant partnership and collaboration with key stakeholders - GM's, Operations, Compliance, Consumer Practices & Legal - to ensure our customer servicing communications are consistent with our Treating Customers Fairly Principles and are clear, simple, and transparent to our customers.
- Lead process improvement initiatives; monitor and identify process gaps
- Liaise with process stakeholders on an ongoing basis to ensure process adherence
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Track & plan project milestones and deliverables
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Comply with bank policies and applicable laws for legal document processing at all times.
7 to 10 years of project management experience
Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams and interact with all levels (horizontal and vertical)
Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work
MS Word, Excel, MS Project, Access, Power Point, Visio, and knowledge of card processing systems.
Strong working knowledge of bank policies, procedures, and credit card operations.
Strong oral and written communication skills and effective time-management, organizational, and leadership competencies.
Must have the ability to work effectively with Process Owners and interface with Senior Levels of Management.
Possess ability to build and maintain rapport with customers, colleagues, peers, and other departments.
Ability to exercise the skills necessary to identify situations that require attention and resolution as well as recognition of issues requiring escalation to manager.
US-DE-Wilmington-Three Christina Center / 52379
US-AZ-Tempe-150 University Dr - Bld G / 02980