As a Customer Communications Associate at Rent the Runway, you will have direct impact delivering the “Cinderella experience” to our incredible customers, work with a team of the most intelligent, entrepreneurial, driven, creative, and fashionable men & women you’ll ever meet, while you obtain a skill set that is the foundation for opportunities at Rent the Runway and beyond. If you’re a smart, passionate, go-getter who loves making someone’s day… we want you.
What should you expect? Expect to join a company that is invested in your career growth. Get excited about joining a team that is more like family. Anticipate being a fundamental part of awesome initiatives around customer experience and loyalty. In short, get ready to roll up your sleeves and get involved in shaping our reputation as a world class customer experience organization.
• Provide world class customer experience through customer interactions on phone, email, and chat.
• Develop intricate product and inventory knowledge to assist customers in the below areas.
• Assist customers with order-related issues, provide fit and styling suggestions based on intricate product knowledge, and answer general inquiries.
• Actively promote our products and styling services in order to maximize customer experience and sales.
• Offer insights to Company Management about product modifications and market opportunities obtained through customer interactions.
• Maintain a high level of service awareness at all times.
• BA and computer proficiency required.
• Must understand the strategic importance of customer service to our organization.
• Must have the ability to maintain a high level of service awareness at all times.
• Must demonstrate a positive attitude and enthusiastic demeanor.
• Must be articulate and possess exceptional writing skills (spelling and grammar).
• Must have the ability to multi‐task in a fast paced setting.
• Must work well with others and thrive in a team environment.
• Must be able to solve problems strategically and retain flexibility in a dynamic environment.
• Must have the ability to work rotating Saturday shifts.
• Sales experience a plus.
Online applications only. Please no phone calls.
Rent The Runway - 23 months ago
Rent the Runway is a disruptive eCommerce business with a mission to democratize luxury in the U.S. – simply, we believe that...