Job Title Customer Contact Center Rep
Jacksonville - FL
No. of Openings
Full-Time or Part-Time
Relocation Assistance Offered?
We will consider candidates willing to:
Work at Position Location specified above only
Salary Commensurate with Experience
Percent of Travel Required
0 - 10%
What is ING?
ING Insurance Americas is a vital part of worldwide ING Group, one of the largest diversified financial services organizations in the world with operations in more than 50 countries and 112,000 employees. We're a leading provider of financial products and services for individuals and businesses, including life insurance, annuities, mutual funds, retirement plans and employee benefits. ING recognizes the critical role our employees play in our success as a company...we understand the link between customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction. As a result, we're building a different work experience for our employees, an experience that appeals to what they value most in a work relationship.
What are the job responsibilities?
We offer full and part-time opportunities. Employees deliver cost-effective, quality service to ING participants in order to retain customers and increase profitability. Accurately handle and support customer requests for service, and product/procedural information for various types of group and individual insurance products. Resolve complex customer issues. Research and troubleshoot discrepancies relating to transaction processing, compliance, and regulatory issues.
Who is our ideal candidate?
ING is offering a $750 employee referral bonus!!! We are seeking individuals who can provide professional, reliable, and prompt services to customers, develop relationships with external and internal partners, as they effectively troubleshoot, prioritize, and multi-task. Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply. The successful candidate will bring a BS/BA or equivalent experience in a related field and 1+ years of customer service experience. A basic understanding of pension and investment concepts and products, or experience in the financial services industry is highly desirable. Individual must be customer focused, self-motivated, and enjoy working in a busy call center environment. Strong communication and organizational skills are necessary. The successful candidate will need to maintain a business-driven mindset by placing the customer first and demonstrating a sense of urgency at all time. There are multiple opportunities available as a Customer Contact Center Representative at ING. Licensed and non-licensed candidates are encouraged to apply. Sign-on bonuses are offered to candidates who have FINRA Series 6 or 7.
What else can we tell you?
In addition to a competitive salary and bonus plan, we offer:
ING is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. In addition, ING's diversity accolades include the 2008 Catalyst Award, Best Places to work for LGBT Equality since 2006, and 2006 Hispanic Magazine's "Hispanic Corporate 100: One hundred companies providing the most opportunities for Hispanics." Job sites have been another target for scammers. You should know:
- Medical and dental coverage for employees, their spouses, children and domestic partners.
- 401K Savings Plan with a dollar for dollar match for the first 6% of eligible pay, multiple investment options, and immediate eligibility and vesting after 4 years.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) bank of days for employees to use for any reason; 20 days in first full year of employment, 23 days beginning in the fifth year of employment.
- Health and dependent care spending accounts available. Company provided life insurance for employees; may purchase additional for self, spouses and children.
- Company holidays based on the NYSE calendar, jury duty, military leave, bereavement and community service time.
- Opportunities for professional growth and much more!
- ING will never ask you to pay a fee to become employed. We also provide all equipment to perform your job.
- ING employees are then provided a password-protected site to provide personal information after they begin employment.
- All of our jobs can be viewed at our career web site at http://www.ing-usa.com/us/aboutING/careers/index.htm . If you feel that you’ve been a victim of fraud, contact:
- Your local law enforcement officials.
- The Federal Trade Commission. ( http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/consumer.shtm ).
- The web site with the job posting in question.
ING U.S. is the American arm of Dutch financial services firm ING Groep. It offers retirement, investment, and insurance (mostly life)...