Customer Credit Associate
Abraham Linc Corporation, a wholesale distributor of floor covering products serving the Mid-Atlantic region, is seeking a Customer Credit Associate for its Bridgeport, WV Headquarters. This individual will report to the Chief Financial Officer and follow the standard credit review and collections processes for our growing number of accounts.
- Contacts past due accounts and make arrangements for payment
- Puts accounts on credit hold when necessary
- Participates in credit analysis of potential new and current clients by reviewing credit applications and other external records
- Handles incoming Credit Department phone calls
- Communicates consistently and effectively with all related departments including delivery, customer care, and sales.
- Resolves pricing discrepancies
- Assists with the preparation of reports, analysis, and reconciliations for management and clients
- Responds to management and client inquiries
- High school diploma required, college degree in finance preferred
- Three to five years of related credit/collections experience managing receivables of 1-5 million is required
- Wholesale/Distribution experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent telephone skills are essential
- Shows initiative and is proactive in contacting customers
- Wholesale distribution or construction industry experience is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality is essential
- Able to read people
- Able to be direct and firm while maintaining a professional attitude
Abraham Linc offers a professional working environment, competitive compensation, and a benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability, cancer, 401k, FSA, HRA, and paid time off.
Abraham Linc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Abraham Linc - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard