- Drives and maneuvers a truck having a gross vehicle weigh of under or over 26,000 pounds.
- Services all scheduled customers by the end of shift.
- Executes delivery on all promotions.
- Delivers product to store.
- Merchandises all accounts to local standards.
- Establishes positive working relationships with primary contact at each account.
- Conducts pre-post-trip inspection on truck according to DOT and promptly reports problems to the Fleet department.
- Settles all invoices at the end of the day.
- Communicates issues to appropriate store personnel and management.
- Follows company rules and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED required. Class A CDL required. One (1) year experience in route sales preferred. Must be able to perform basic financial calculations, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Must have good written and oral communication skills. Must have good organizational skills. Must have good prioritization ability. Must be able to perform heavy physical labor for extended periods of time. Must have corrected vision and hearing to normal range. Must be detail-oriented. Must be able to successfully complete PBV driving test and meet driving standards. Must be able to work hours necessary to complete assigned tasks.
Constantly (67%-100%) required to walk, stand, lift up to 85 pounds and push/pull 300 pounds on a hand cart. Frequently (34%-66%) required to sit and climb.
Must be able to speak and read English.
Unfortunately, we will be unable to offer visa sponsorships to candidates.
EOE M/F/D/V This job has originated from a member site of TheJobNetwork - Pepsi Bottling Group. Category: Transportation, Keywords: Pick Up and Delivery Driver, Location: SALISBURY, MD - 21802
TheJobNetwork - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
The Pepsi Bottling Group, Inc. (PBG) is a wholly owned subsidiary of PepsiCo, Inc. PBG operates carbonated soft drinks and other...