Flexible PHX Valley
Call Center Operations
Get GOing with GoDaddy
As a Customer Development Consultant at Go Daddy, you will be part of an inside sales team focused on consulting with and growing the business success of our more than ten million small business customers. You will leverage your consultative abilities and become a true small business expert – helping customers leverage the power of the internet to expand their online presence and business success. Through outbound phone consultations with our customers, you will be challenged daily ‘putting yourself in the ‘shoes’ of our customers, creating business recommendations and strategies they can leverage and implement.
In this role, you will:
Do you have what it takes?
- Have a strong desire to enrich the lives of others, and are inspired to offer a truly exceptional experience to our customers one interaction at a time
- Be empowered to truly leverage your mind and skills while performing customer outreach campaigns via phone focused on growth, performance, and service enhancement
- Consult with customers to assess their needs, develop solutions, recommend the right products and strategies to help them succeed
- Educate customers on product offerings and services to improve their "on-line presence" building value in the customer relationship.
- Need to be an action oriented person who is a true self starter
- Have the desire to be challenged each day with opportunity for growth
Get GOing with us!
- Three or more years of experience in Account Development or Customer Consulting in a high volume fast, paced environment
- Accomplished experience selling and servicing technology products or services to small businesses and consumers is a strong plus
- Ability to close business sales and build a long term customer relationship
- Strong customer service and phone relationship skills
- Experienced with Web Based Applications and Windows
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast paced environment
- Ability to manage sensitive and critical client information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving, decision making skills and creative thinking skills
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience (two years) required, Bachelors degree in Business, Management, Operations, Marketing, Computer Science, MIS or four years experience highly desirable
When you GO with Go Daddy, you have the opportunity to be part of something special by making a meaningful difference in the lives of our customers. Their success is our success.
Here’s what you need:
Here’s what we’ll provide:
- Passion to contribute to a truly exceptional customer experience
- Understanding that innovation and creativity is a part of what we do every day
- Agility and action orientation – we move at the speed of tech
- Understanding of the privilege and obligation of being part of a team
- A strong sense of humor is required
Go Daddy was also awarded the 2011 and 2012 Alfred P. Sloan Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility Honoree - Arizona, Iowa & Denver.Go Daddy is the #1 IT Company on Inc. Magazine 's inaugural Hire Power list of job creators.
- A fun, dynamic and challenging work environment
- Formal and informal opportunities and support for ongoing learning, growth and development
- Team building activities and recognition
- Competitive base plus bonus incentive
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and insurance coverage for all benefit-eligible Go Daddy employees
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year of employment
Go Daddy’s philanthropic work supports a wide variety of charitable and community organizations dedicated to causes including women and children, domestic violence, child abuse, teenage homelessness, animal shelters and more.
Go Daddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Monster - 9 months ago