- The Customer Development Manager promotes Pain Management Services by building patient referrals.
- Contacts and presents information to new potential customers.
- Establishes relationships with key individuals who can influence referrals.
- Gathers feedback from existing and potential customers and provide internal feedback on the referral process.
- Oversees staff and flow at the Shelbyville and Fishers locations
- Bachelor's degree
- with 3-5 years of relevant experience and/or training.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, employees, clients, customers and the general public.
Must be able to quickly build rapport with new customers and have the ability to think logically in order to troubleshoot, analyze situations, and make appropriate decisions.
- J ob requires travel throughout central Indiana & surrounding counties. Must have valid drivers license & dependable transportation.
American Health Network, Inc - 16 months ago
American Health Network was founded in 1994 by a group of physicians seeking a better method of delivering quality health care. Since that...