TransCore, a subsidiary of Roper Industries, Inc. (NYSE: ROP) is seeking a full-time bilingual Customer Development Representative to join the Customer Relations Department in Beaverton, Oregon.
The Customer Development Representative is responsible for assuring customer development and retention by establishing and maintaining favorable relationships with representatives from assigned accounts, upselling products and services, researching and resolving customer problems, recommending modifications to products and service lines, and ensuring the overall quality of the customer’s experience with TransCore.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Within assigned account base, promotes sales by contacting representatives, leads, and/or prospects and presents TransCore’s products and services; including accurate descriptions of product features and benefits, quoting current pricing, and generating sales.
- Maintains quality customer relationships by delivering exceptional customer service, establishing rapport with decision-makers, and researching, identifying and meeting customer needs and expectations.
- Meets or exceeds individual and team retention expectations and sales goals.
- Provides consultative sales approach to place the correct TransCore product with the customer to assure retention and revenue goals are met.
- Assures all CRM database fields are kept complete and current.
- Increases product knowledge within the market by displaying or demonstrating product features and benefits, using frequent phone, fax and mail contacts with representatives, leads, and/or prospects within assigned account base.
- Profiles account base by size (revenue with TransCore), potential growth, satisfaction and keep lists/funnel current.
- Services account base by contacting them every 6 months.
- Develops sales by up-selling/migrating current customers on products/services and expansion.
- Provides product information by answering inbound calls and questions from customers.
- Completes the initial new customer Hand-Hold process as outlined in the Hand-Hold Policy and Procedures.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; college degree preferred
- Previous account management experience; ability to multi-task
- Excellent customer service, communication, interpersonal, and listening skills
- Business-like phone and interpersonal etiquette
- Excellent organization skill with strong attention to detail and follow through
- Good decision-making skills
- Self-directed/motivated, assertive, risk-and results-orientated
- Computer proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Access, Internet Explorer
- Experience with Sales Management System software, as well as data entry skill preferred
- CRM experience, a plus
- Alert, personable, well-groomed/professional appearance
- Valid driver’s license with clean MVR required
TransCore - 15 months ago
Transportation systems affect our lives everyday—the logistics systems that expedite bringing goods to market, traffic...