Conservation Services Group (CSG) is the leading provider of residential energy efficiency programs in the United States. CSG has helped Americans make smart energy use decisions an important part of the way they live and work since 1984. The company designs, develops, and delivers innovative, results-driven programs. CSG employees are committed to a mission of delivering these comprehensive programs to help people use energy more wisely. Energy efficiency and renewable energy are our sole business, not one of a hundred departments in a large corporation. CSG provides proven expertise to utilities, state agencies, trade allies and homeowners, tenants, and property owners seeking to improve home durability, safety, air quality and comfort while saving money. We bring creativity and commitment to our goals of championing the development and use of safe, clean energy.
People who work at CSG say that it's a unique kind of organization — one that nurtures individual talents and inspires dedication. We share a commitment to our work and our mission. CSG has a collegial atmosphere, where people respect and encourage each other to help the environment and change the way our country uses energy.
The Customer Engagement Manager will lead ongoing strategy, planning, development and implementation for CSG’s customer engagement platform. In this role, you will be the catalyst for applying innovative customer communication and engagement practices to improve client (utilities, state agencies, and other organizations offering energy efficiency programs) customer service, customer conversions (participation in client energy efficiency programs) and return on investment. You will be responsible for ensuring the integration of marketing automation, CRM and other systems and tools to enhance customer engagement and tracking through our client programs. This position requires the ability to balance marketing and data-driven analytics to increase customer conversions and maximize efficiency within multi-touch sales cycles. The position will work closely with client program teams, Marketing, Call Center, Operations, Finance, Products and IS. The Customer Engagement Manager reports to the Vice President of Marketing and Communications.
- Work with representatives of CSG’s marketing, products and program teams and IS to develop innovative strategies to effectively promote and track client programs through ongoing customer engagement.
- Manage and evolve CSG’s customer engagement platform and processes.
- Drive the development of related business cases, impact assessments, implementation and launch plans, timelines and budgets.
- Drive infrastructure requirements and customization of marketing automation, CRM and other systems and tools, as well as integration with CSG’s measurement and data systems.
- Evolve project management processes and procedures to ensure customer engagement projects are on-track; ensure ongoing project prioritization across teams.
- Work with internal technical staff and external consultants and vendors to identify and implement advanced tools to track marketing and customer engagement efforts through automated systems.
- Evolve customer engagement-related success KPIs and reporting.
- Assist marketing staff in executing effective email and marketing campaigns that are relevant to client programs and successfully increase customer conversions.
- Plan, implement and test new customer engagement campaigns and software enhancements. Initiate customer engagement pilots and integrate results into platform and process improvements.
- Support field customer engagement initiatives to drive participation in client programs.
- Document customer-engagement-related processes, procedures, and platform specifics.
- Train relevant stakeholders, including customer-facing field staff and trade allies on customer engagement and effective marketing and sales techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing or Business Administration; MBA a plus.
- 8-10 years experience managing cross-functional, large-scale projects with multiple influencers, deadlines and levels of authority. Project and/or process management certification(s) a plus.
- Experience using project management tools such as Microsoft Project, Sharepoint, etc.
- Thrives in the role of and has proven success as an organizational change agent.
- Demonstrated experience implementing customer engagement platforms and processes, and successfully using marketing automation, CRM, and other customer engagement software & tools specifically in retail, banking, high tech or other direct B2C industries.
- Demonstrated experience implementing customer engagement within complex ecosystems that include multiple participants (e.g., consumers, clients, contractors and other trade allies)
- Experience working with, coordinating between, and facilitating marketing, technical and field teams.
- Experience developing and managing budgets, and building business cases.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Ability to interact with all levels of an organization, including executive teams. Experience effectively communicating with and presenting to clients.
- Previous direct or database marketing experience preferred, but not required. Solid understanding of marketing, customer engagement and sales strategies, processes and procedures required.
- Familiarity with the energy-efficiency industry and residential energy efficiency programs a plus.
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
CSG’s compensation package includes comprehensive medical coverage with BlueCross BlueShield Blue Care Elect PPO, dental coverage with Delta Dental PPO, and vision coverage with EyeMed Vision Care; Employer paid life and AD&D insurance and STD & LTD insurance coverage; Plus paid holidays, PTO, and employer matching 401(k) retirement plan.
Please apply online at: http://jobs-csg.icims.com
CSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Key Words: green jobs, energy efficiency, utility, conservation, BPI, LEED, weatherization, HVAC, clean energy, energy conservation, csg jobs, energy consulting, energy efficient, green energy, renewable energy