has more experience delivering OpenStack clouds to more customers than any other company. We build the infrastructure that makes OpenStack work. We are profitable, have strong investors, and ample cash reserves. We are proud to be Founding sponsors of OpenStack, and to serve on the OpenStack Foundation Board.
What Linux was to open source and operating systems, OpenStack is to cloud computing. It makes programmable infrastructure vendor-neutral and frictionless to access, not to mention it unlocks distributed applications and accelerates innovation. It transforms virtualization from an efficiency tactic to a whole new compute paradigm.
If you’re an ambitious software engineer or systems architect and thrive on getting tough, real-world problems solved with a smart, motivated team, you want to work here.
PROGRAM EXECUTION: Drives cross-functional execution of a program, from requirements to delivery and ensures that a program delivers on time with high quality, in accordance with stated business and technical objectives.
PLANNING & TRACKING: Creates, optimizes, and drives structured schedules and project plans across projects and cross-functional teams. Sets and meets deadlines with quality deliverables, effectively adapting and modifying plans based on changing data or conditions. Tracks open issues and effectively negotiate to impact decisions and trade-offs and to guide issues within internal and external groups to resolution. Holds program team members accountable for their commitments, milestones, resources, and deliverables
RISK MANAGEMENT & PROBLEM SOLVING: Anticipates, identifies, documents, and manages key program risks, proposing appropriate mitigation and contingency plans. Identifies cross-functional dependencies and tracks and reports on their progress. Proposes workable solutions to problems by analyzing business and technical trade-offs among alternatives, and uses objective judgment and influence to formulate and drive consensus on recommendations.
PRIORITIZATION: Balances process compliance with critical few and achievement of business objectives to consistently make the right strategic trade-offs for the program. Assigns priorities to multiple competing and important program team activities quickly and effectively and communicates them appropriately.
COMMUNICATION AND COORDINATION: Frames communication and discussions for the intended audience, with appropriate context and line of sight. Documents and communicates status, issues, and risks in a timely manner to stakeholders and senior management. Conducts program and cross-functional team meetings to update status, and identify and resolve issues. Achieves quality results through team interaction and effective cross-group collaboration.
What We Offer
- BS/MS, including 8 or more years of relevant work experience;
- Strong Program Management team leadership experience, including 5 or more years leading complex software application delivery projects;
- Understanding of agile development practices;
- Demonstrated program management experience—effectively managed multiple projects or programs that involve several cross functional teams;
- Progressive accountability reflecting full project lifecycle, system development lifecycle, multiple geographic locations, and complex user organizational structures;
- Ability to communicate objectives, plans, status and results clearly, focusing on critical few key points;
- Track record of identifying and implementing creative solutions;
- Deep knowledge of the software development lifecycle;
- Excellent leadership skills. Ability to influence at all levels of the client organization. Demonstrated ability to build strong partnerships across organizations in delivering the best outcome of complex programs;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Experience working with remote (offshore) development team;
- Experience in IaaS or PaaS solution implementation;
- Previous experience working with professional software services organization is a plus.
- Work in the Silicon Valley with established leaders in their industry
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues
- Build large scale, innovative systems for mission-critical use
- High-energy atmosphere of a young company, competitive compensation package with strong benefits plan and stock options
- Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth
Allowed file extensions: doc, docx, rtf
- Or link to your resume:
- (Optional) Upload a cover letter or other document:
Allowed file extensions: doc, docx, rtf
- First Name: *
- Last Name: *
- Country: * Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil Brunei Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Costa Rica Côte d'Ivoire Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic East Timor Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Fiji Finland France Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Greece Greenland Grenada Guam Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati North Korea South Korea Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Mauritania Mauritius Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Norway Northern Mariana Islands Oman Pakistan Palau Palestine Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Romania Russia Rwanda Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia and Montenegro Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Sudan, South Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syria Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City Venezuela Vietnam Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe
- City *
- State / Province / Region
- Phone *
- Email * Enter Email Confirm Email