Customer Engagement Project Manager
- Candidate will provide technology project management in the customer engagement group of Technology Development. Candidate will ensure successful execution of complex projects and customer programs in leading edge technologies.
· Work with customers and internal teams to define project scope and deliverables, schedule and resource requirements; these projects will typically be complex technology enablement deliveries to GLOBALFOUNDRIES customers
· Establish and lead core teams for successful project completion
· Develop internal systems and methodologies to drive flawless new product (and MPW) execution with key customers
· Ensure interlock with partner groups (within Technology Enablement and Technology Development) so all dependencies are clear and executed on the right schedule for overall project success
· This position can be located in Austin, TX or Sunnyvale/Milpitas, CA
· MS or PhD in EE, Physics, or related field with 12+ years of experience.
· Demonstrated strong knowledge of advanced semiconductor processes and their enablement
· Demonstrated experience in design enablement
· Demonstrated ability to manage complex programs across multiple organizations
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills
· Advanced CMOS device development or process integration experience is a plus
· Logic, analog, memory circuit design knowledge or experience is a plus
· Demonstrated knowledge or experience of customer interface is a plus
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world’s first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global footprint. Launched in March 2009, the company has quickly achieved scale as the second largest foundry in the world, providing a unique combination of advanced technology and manufacturing to more than 160 customers. With operations in Singapore, Germany and the United States, GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the only foundry that offers the flexibility and security of manufacturing centers spanning three continents. The company’s three 300mm fabs and five 200mm fabs provide the full range of process technologies from mainstream to the leading edge. This global manufacturing footprint is supported by major facilities for research, development and design enablement located near hubs of semiconductor activity in the United States, Europe and Asia. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC).
For more information on GLOBALFOUNDRIES, visit www.globalfoundries.com .
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V).
GLOBALFOUNDRIES - 18 months ago