Reporting to the Director of Customer Engagement, the Customer Engagement Specialist (CES) is a key individual supporting the Sales Team and the long-term success of Adaptive Planning, the leading provider of on-demand, corporate performance management (CPM) solutions. This position requires you to pay close attention to details as you capture new and existing customers budgeting, forecasting and reporting requirements and facilitating a successful implementation project. You will engage with customer project stakeholders and multiple functions within the Adaptive Planning organization.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
Support new customer engagement process to include:
- Supporting delivery and ongoing improvement of customer engagement content and process.
- Capture and document customer budgeting, forecasting and reporting requirements and project objectives.
- Lead meetings to present implementation project approach and options, make recommendations, review and address open questions.
- Create documentation related to the project estimate and project statement of work.
- Manage process from project commitment to handover to Professional Services Team.
- Scope add-on services including model modifications and updates for existing customers
- Partner with Customer Success Team to provide product and services expertise.
- Provide feedback and information to support customer marketing and product development efforts.
- Develop and maintain product demonstration models with the Solution Specialist Team.
SF Bay Area or Remote depending on experience
- 3 years of experience leading and/or delivering projects in the areas of accounting or finance
- Able to communicate internally and externally through email and phone calls
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of accounting and finance
- Willingness to learn and take on additional responsibilities when presented or uncovered
Base/Incentive Compensation + Options + Benefits
Qualified applicants should submit their resume and a cover letter highlighting their financial planning experience to the company via email at email@example.com . Please include the words “CES13” in your email subject line.
Adaptive Insights - 15 months ago