The position of Customer Engineer is to provide implementation and design consultation and support to the organization and customers.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Working with Solutions Engineering on new customer designs and Project Management on new customer implementations.
- Training the Operations team on new customer designs and assisting and supporting escalations as needed.
- Working hand and hand with the rest of the Engineering staff on developing and testing new technologies and further backbone implementations.
- Participation in a 24/7 oncall rotation.
How to apply: You can either email or mail your resume to Cybera's Human Resources Department. Please remember to include the title of the job you are applying for as well as the state and city in which you want to apply.
- 3-5 years experience in the IT or Telecom industry
- Bachelors of Science with focus of an Engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- In-depth knowledge of firewalling technologies and concepts
- Strong network background with emphasis on VPN technologies
- Strong background in Cisco and Juniper network systems and deep understanding of network and IT security systems
- Solid understanding of Linux/Unix systems and management
- Working/functional experience with Perl, BASH, Expect/TCL, or comparable programming language
- Understanding of network management utilities that aid in troubleshooting
- Experience in project management processes
- Self-starting and eager attitude
- High quality customer service skills
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others
- Ability to work alone or on a team for various projects
- Understanding of PCI-DSS compliance or other industry standard compliance efforts
- CCNP/CCIP, JNCP or other comparable certifications
Email to: email@example.com
Mail or FedEx the your resume to:
Cybera, Inc. c/o Human Resources 9009 Carothers Pkwy, Suite C5, Franklin, TN 37067
Cybera is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Cybera, Inc. - 18 months ago