Imagine yourself ...
The support department (currently ~20% of Atlassian) is looking for an inspirational leader with previous experience in designing and implementing customer experience programs. This role will be responsible for continuous improvement and evolution of the customer experience strategy, processes, roadmap, communications, and promoting the program across the organisation. By leveraging the data collected by the support and services teams and insights gathered via interviews and research, this role will influence a broad range of key stakeholders to improve products, services and processes and bring new thinking and discipline into the ways we engage with customers and employees.
- Architecting, shaping and evangelizing a vision for great customer experience
- Driving innovation and change across Atlassian by ensuring that their is broad visibility and understanding of the voice of the customer
- Working collaboratively with various stakeholder groups to understand the customer journey, identify customer pain points and develop solutions that have genuine impact on the customer's experience
The Customer Experience manager will join our Support team at a really exciting time: Atlassian is growing 30% year on year and we want to scale smart and do it fast. This is an opportunity to play a major role in achieving that scale by fostering a culture that not only rapidly reacts to customer issues, but anticipates, experiments and moves proactively to meet the needs of our customers.
What you'll do:
As a customer experience manager, your mission will be:
You would be a perfect fit if...
- Research our customers, and best practices across industries
- Work with key stakeholders in the company to help define the end to end customer experience strategy, including mapping the customer journey and identifying the key insights to deliver a legendary customer experience
- Provide overall leadership of the customer experience program for the support & service department through development and execution of strategic plans
- Define the resources required to execute on the strategy and manage that team
- Use business analytics and intelligence to provide insight to all relevant stakeholders and drive change to improve the customer experience
- Present strategy, key insights, financial and non-financial achievements, quarterly progress updates etc to senior leadership teams in a compelling manner
- Foster customer-centric culture throughout the organisation
- You have 5+ years of experience in designing and implementing strategic plans for customer experience that made a measurable impact on business performance (preferably in the software industry)
- You can demonstrate a deep knowledge of customer research, ideation, experimentation, storytelling and other skills required to develop a compelling strategy and generate excitement for initiatives
- You can demonstrate success in cross functional influence and driving change in a matrixes environment
- You are experienced with interpreting data analytics to derive insight and drive customer value
- You have a proven track record in planning and managing customer experience programs and projects
- You are passionate about delivering legendary customer experiences