Bobcat Company is a leading provider of compact equipment for global construction, rental, landscaping, agriculture, grounds maintenance, government, utility, industrial and mining markets. We strive to empower our customers to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively.
Bobcat Company, part of the Doosan family of businesses, is the world leader in the engineering, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of compact equipment, including Bobcat skid steer loaders, mini-excavators, utility vehicles and attachments. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sound of progress, see the results of our people, and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything that we do. Join a global company focused on delivering best-in-class products and services through the most extensive compact equipment distribution network in the world.
The Customer Experience Manager is responsible for protecting, improving and leveraging the total customer experience of the Bobcat brand by developing and executing strategies which increase its value. This includes managing the company’s customer satisfaction element of the global Total Quality Management (TQM) initiative by overseeing and ensuring the successful execution of net promoter score methodology. This initiative includes monitoring performance, analyzing and communicating results to ensure a consistent customer experience with the Bobcat brand.
- Hold all functional areas accountable to policies, controls, objectives and measurements regarding the company’s Customer Satisfaction (CS) initiatives.
- Track stakeholder action item follow-up and provide exception reporting to management team to ensure agreed upon implementation
- Develop initial and on-going strategies to protect, improve and leverage the company’s customer satisfaction objectives.
- Develop and execute policies, controls, objectives and measurements regarding the CS initiatives.
- Provide detailed analysis, reporting and recommendations of CS performance metrics
- Manage CS vendors to meet all agreed upon targets of performance
- Communicate and drive the status, risk, issues and success of the company’s strategy.
- Results are provided to all key stakeholders – Marketing, Sales, Parts, Service, Product Management, Field Marketers, Dealers and more.
KNOWLEDGE / EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related degree
- 7+ years of experience in Marketing
- Ability to align and work with other business units around the world to deliver a global measurement.
- Experience in net promoter score or a similar form of customer satisfaction methodology
- Demonstrated exceptional vendor management skills
- Research and analytical skills sufficient to analyze problems in a multi-faceted way and to develop and implement innovative solutions as well as track the implementation of action items
- Demonstrated proficiency in contract and pricing negotiation
- Demonstrated ability to work across departments to address company-wide customer needs
- Ability to communicate in an effective, diplomatic manner to all stakeholders
- Demonstrated strong financial acumen
- Proficient in scoping and creating performance dashboards for users
- Demonstrated strong project management experience including ability to independently prioritize and track complex, competing schedules; proactively anticipate and complete tasks; and self-initiate programs
Doosan is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms/agencies for this employment opportunity unless contracted with the Staffing Department. Agencies must work directly with Staffing as the primary point of contact and follow the Doosan application process to be considered for business. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Doosan via-email, the internet or directly to hiring managers at Doosan in any form without a valid written agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Doosan, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Doosan as a result of the referral or through other means. Note: Any agreement entered into with Doosan before September 2010 is null and void. Search firms are essential to the recruitment and staffing efforts at Doosan and we value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. For this reason, Doosan has established and regularly maintains a preferred vendor list. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter.
Doosan Infracore International - 19 months ago
Doosan Infracore is carving its own niche as one of the world's largest construction equipment makers. Part of Korea's Doosan...