Liberty Home Equity Solutions, previously Genworth Financial Home Equity Access, is one of the nation’s leaders in the Reverse Mortgage industry. Our focus is to help Change the Lives of the seniors we work with. This is a growing industry and this growth leads to an exciting career opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Customer Experience Manager. We are looking for people who will take their roles seriously and professionally, yet still want to have fun and enjoy what they do. Our company was named as a Top 10 Employer in the Sacramento Business Journal's A+ Employers of 2009, a 2011 SWEL awards nominee and a 2012 SWEL Top Two Finalist.
Under the supervision of the President, this position will own the customer service experience and be responsible for creating a world class service organization and corporate culture dedicated to providing exceptional service and excellence to both external and internal customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
• Creates a culture of customer service excellence and implements programs to transform employee mindsight to drive a constant focus on providing world class exceptional customer service and continuous improvement.
• Identifies, develops, and motivats customer service champions throughout the organization.
• Develops and ownscustomer service metrics- creating and tracking customer service levels for both the retail and wholesale sales channels.
• Works with Sales Leaders to resolve and improve on feedback received from customer surveys.
• Works with Marketing on implementation of customer satisfaction surveys for internal and external customers including Net Promoter Scores (NPS).
• Creates and directs employee focus groups to brainstorm and implement key customer service initiatives. Tracks effectiveness of these programs.
• Provides guidance to Training to identify and support customer service training initiatives.
• Works with Human Resources to create incentive programs to reward employees for meeting and exceeding customer service metrics.
• Provides regular feedback to SLT on programs and metrics.
• Five or more years of experience leading and improving customer service efforts.
• Bachelor’s degree or some college education preferred.
• Excellent project management skills with a proven track record of organizing and motivating teams and delivering results.
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Able to generate a high energy level and enthusiasm around customer service initiatives
• Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
• Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Commitment to excellence and high standards.
• Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Collect, interpret, and/or analyze complex data and information.
• Generate complex reports from data information collection.
• Understand and respond to a diverse population.
• Sit for long periods of time.
• Works in an office setting.