Janrain, the leader in online User Management solutions, is growing its Customer Success team and seeking a Customer Experience Manager to add further potential to our already accelerated growth. Fueled by expanding social networks and the desire for websites to tap these vast online communities, the Janrain team has plenty of opportunity and is adding professionals with the track record and desire to contribute to building a world-class SaaS company.
This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a dynamic and promising early stage growth company with products and services that enable websites to enhance user engagement. Our flagship product, Janrain Engage, provides social login and sharing. Using Janrain Engage, organizations are able to register and login site visitors with their existing credentials from Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Yahoo!, Twitter, PayPal or other accounts. Through this process, the site is able to import rich user profile data and address books, as well as encourage the user to share their on-site activities with their social networks to drive qualified referral traffic. Additional Janrain products provide a complete user management solution that include single sign on across multiple web properties and social CRM to store user data and activities.
This individual will be the foremost expert on customer survey methodology and data collection, feedback systems, reporting/dashboards, key customer experience metrics, managing our customer reference program and interfacing with marketing to plan and manage user group programs. Further, this individual will champion the awareness, understanding and utilization of customer feedback to drive improvement to the Janrain customer experience, ultimately improving customer loyalty and retention.
- Act as a strong subject-matter expert on customer surveys and feedback with in-depth knowledge of Janrain customers and their experiences
- Own, administer and provide analytical reporting for customer satisfaction programs.
- Use data to drive process improvements with the business
- Ensure customer survey data, feedback system architecture and reporting/dashboards are current, accurate and structured in a meaningful manner
- Retain a vigilant awareness of emerging Janrain customer experience data trends and opportunities
- Provide data-driven insights to guide the evolution and improvement of the Janrain customer experience
- Understand industry and key competitor best practices and our overall competitive position around the customer experience and ‘voice of the customer’ programs
- Analyze and identify ways to link survey results to improvement programs
- Collaborate with Marketing to define and build processes, documents/collateral, tools and systems needed to support our customer's end-to-end experience with Janrain, interjecting customer feedback when appropriate
- Work with Marketing to develop and implement customer retention programs
- Collaborate with staff at various levels in other departments to champion awareness, understanding and utilization of customer feedback to improve the customer experience
- Work closely with the Director of Account Management to manage Janrains’ reference customers and program
- Collaborate with Marketing to plan and administer User Group, and Customer Advocacy Programs, including ongoing communications with participants participating in these programs.
- Interface with cross functional teams to ensure Account Management and Retention team readiness of new products, features and promotions directed at the customer base.
Janrain offers a generous benefit package, which includes medical, dental and vision coverage, vacation, life insurance and disability plans.
- Minimum 5 years of marketing/customer service/customer data analytics and/or research
- Strong business acumen skills and general management awareness
- Demonstrated ability to translate data into actionable recommendations
- Solid analytical thinker with desire to drive customer experience and business operations improvements
- Familiarity with a full range of qualitative and quantitative research tools and techniques
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate to, motivate and inspire a diverse group of individuals, including senior management
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent judgment and independent decision making skills
- Proven ability to interact effectively in a cross-functional team
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills with prior training experience is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Bachelors Degree
We offer an exceptional working environment where foosball challenges and play are an everyday occurrence.
A casual environment coupled with a clear mission makes for a rewarding place to work.
Janrain - 14 months ago