MetroPCS Wireless, Inc. was formed in 1994 to provide an affordable, simple to use wireless service for customers in metropolitan areas seeking an alternative to traditional landline or wireless service. Our rapidly growing company offers a great work environment. Visit us at www.metropcs.com to learn more about our exciting history and to view our job postings.
Key areas of focus to include; improving the user experience across multiple channels, aligning the channels to improve communication and establish a unified marketing G2M platform. Other core competencies include; customer acquisition/retention, driving incremental revenue gains, customer lifecycle management, reducing cost of sale/new customer acquisition, ensuring flawless UI/UX execution, manage project lifecycle and ensure accountability of key stakeholders.
Areas of Responsibility
Minimum Education/Certifications/Knowledge Requirements:
- User Experience Channel Management: Responsible for the management of our user experience across multiple channels to ensure flawless execution to adhere to the corporate strategic goals and objectives, uncover new opportunities to improve communication and alignment and support other teams/departments initiatives. Work closely with department VP’s and authorized MetroPCS dealers.
- Customer Lifecycle Management: Develop customer intelligence and interactive programs based on audience segmentations, behavioral data, trends, web analytics, purchase history, etc. to maximize Customer Lifetime Value (CLV), reduce churn, improve customer onboarding/satisfaction, improve re-marketing effectiveness, reduce support costs, create brand affinity/customer loyalty and create positive Word of Mouth (WoM). Work closely with customer Marketing Operations and IT groups.
- Channel Data Analysis: Responsible for the overall user experience analysis from a channel standpoint. Be the go-to for everything data extraction and implement learning to strategize and ensure goal completion. Establish best practices and set expectations to measure the effectiveness of implemented strategies.
- Vendor Management: Responsible for the overall management of our vendors to ensure a balanced UX/CX exists across all channels and best practices are being adhered to at all levels of the organization.
Minimum Experience/Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, ecommerce, business or related field.
- High-level of aptitude/proficiency and proven track record of marketing campaigns and measurement.
- High-level of aptitude/proficiency and proven track record of UX/CX best practices and variables.
- Position requires keen and meticulous level of attention to detail.
- Ability to write concise and accurate Business Requirement Documents (BRDs) for web development and program rollout.
- Ability to report eCommerce trending, analytics, KPI’s, causal eCommerce relations, and provide recommendations to upper management to optimize program results.
Other Knowledge & Skills Desired:
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment.
- Self-motivated and results driven to improve revenue/marketing results.
- Ability to adapt to quickly changing situations and requirements.
- Technical aptitude, preferably telecom industry knowledge and experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High-level of aptitude/proficiency and proven track record of list segmentation, localization and personalization required from a UX perspective.
- Understanding of today’s eCommerce trends, tools, and techniques.
- Experience with eCommerce platforms such as Oracle ATG Content Management System (CMS) or similar enterprise level platform.
- Must have a strong desire for results-oriented eCommerce performance.
- 10+ years professional digital eCommerce sales and Marketing experience required.
- 6+ years in multi-channel (interactive/retail store) management experience.
- 6+ years eCommerce project/program management experience required.
- 4+ years in customer lifecycle management.
- 4+ years in user experience management, design or best practices.
- 2+ years web analytics experience required with Google Analytics, Omniture or Coremetrics.
- 2+ years in managing eCommerce professionals.
- Excellent project management skills
- Creative “out of the box” thinker
- Strong desire to roll-up his/her sleeves and make things happen
- Experience in mobile web and/or applications.
MetroPCS - 22 months ago
MetroPCS Communications has an urban outlook on communications. The regional wireless service provider offers use of its phone networks...