The Customer Experience Measurement Manager is responsible for customer communications research and usability research for online applications and content and print collateral and how well it meets business and customer objectives. He/She develops research strategies by leveraging a variety of research techniques (eg; usability, intercept studies, web analytics, multivariate testing, etc), ensures research is conducted as required, and communicates findings from the research. The Customer Experience Measurement Manager reports to the Usability Manager.
This position will identify and secure technical resources from other departments using new testing tools to optimize the digital experience while ensuring the right resources are in place. He/She is expected to communicate web analytics plans as well as third party research to inform key stakeholders of findings in order to make recommendations. He/She will also prepare training agendas to ensure skills align with strategic direction. This position will stay current on user experience trends and will also work with Interactive Communication team members and other stakeholders in implementing recommendations resulting from research.
- Identifies customer characteristics, key tasks to be performed, and knowledge gaps within web analytics to develop research project proposals
- Secures technical resources from other departments to ensure the right resources are in place to conduct the research
- Presents research findings to cross-functional communications teams to affect changes in current and future web analytics, concepts, etc
- Researches vendors to identify with required skills to perform the work within the budget
- Manages resources and people processes, career development, training, staffing, etc
- Tracks expenditures against financial targets; describes impact of area’s budget on organizational financial plan
- Identifies the main message in documents; explains the importance of timely and relevant communication; demonstrates a basic understanding of the different channels available for communication
- Designs standard research studies (i.e., descriptive) that collect information on the immediate business problem and related problems; identifies appropriate research methodology to use during research; develops standard research tools and materials designed to gather data (e.g., interviews, focus groups, etc.); integrates, interprets, and summarizes information from various sources; identifies relationships within the data; draws conclusions based on multiple, relevant data sources.
- Develops project management plans and leads the implementation for basic projects of short duration requiring limited coordination and resources; supports initiatives with well-defined project needs and cross-functional roles/responsibilities throughout the project life cycle; manages minimal organizational resistance to cross-functional project demands; employs project management tools and technology (e.g., Microsoft Project, Program Management Group website, etc.) appropriately
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of techniques for soliciting and gathering information; identifies appropriate sources of information
- Leverages technological knowledge to achieve business objectives; resolves technological issues impeding work; adapts technological information, facts, or data to varying situations or groups; recommends changes to technological approach based upon knowledge of trends and best practices.
- Demonstrates a broad understanding of UPS and vendor business needs and goals; reviews and recommends appropriate vendors based on business needs to internal stakeholders; provides input into the creation of vendor contracts or agreements; communicates expectations to vendors
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (Web Intelligence, Statistics, Quantitative Analysis, Marketing, Finance or related discipline)
- Master’s Degree Preferred
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence
- Must be in the same geographic location as the job
- Must have experience using Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Masters Degree Preferred
- Must have experience with digital analytics or related discipline
UPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better,...