Dressbarn , a subsidiary of Ascena Retail Group, Inc., (NASDAQ - ASNA), offers casual career and special occasion fashion apparel and accessories at value prices for women ages 35-55, operating approximately 830 stores in 47 states. Ascena Retail Group Inc. is a leading national specialty retailer of apparel for women and tween girls and boys, operating, through a family of wholly-owned subsidiaries, dressbarn , maurices, Justice, Lane Bryant, Cacique and Catherines! Ascena operates through its subsidiaries over 3,800 stores throughout the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada, with revenues of over $4 billion.
At dressbarn, we believe talented people are our greatest asset. In return for your talent and hard work, we also offer career development, excellent benefits, a competitive compensation package and generous merchandise discounts across our brands. We are experiencing much growth in the Customer Experience Center and we are always looking for ways to keep abreast of great talent in the marketplace. We have numerous Customer Service positions becoming available in the immediate future.
The Customer Experience Representative will perform customer service responsibilities including providing call center support to dressbarn stores as well as our customers. In this role, you will also complete special projects as assigned. Additional responsibilities include:
- Apply excellent verbal and listening skills to reflect a friendly, positive disposition and commitment to the customer (whether it is our customers or the stores)
- Able to navigate proficiently through multiple systems
- Efficiently and effectively research inquires and complaints
- Prepare and maintain call center relation forms and reference material
- Document appropriate information on all issues handled
- Keep current with all new policy and procedures
- Follow up on all written correspondences and escalate as necessary
- Able to multi task while maintaining a professional disposition
- Follow up and coordinate with other departments to ensure problem resolution, and work together with other Representatives and Supervisors to promote an environment of customer satisfaction
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- An upbeat positive work ethic
- Excellent follow through skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Solid PC skills including Excel, Word and Outlook are required with PowerPoint & Access skills a plus
- Prior retail experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills are required
- In addition, the successful candidate must display exceptional professionalism
Dressbarn, Inc. - 20 months ago
Ascena Retail Group (formerly Dress Barn, Inc.) has left the farm for greener -- but not leaner -- retail pastures. The apparel and...