Under general supervision, the Customer Feedback manager is responsible for directing a group of employees who are responsible for customer service “recovery”, working with customers who have contacted us directly through social media, Customerlink close loop process, the Better Business Bureau and other channels. Responsibilities also include partnering with operational departments to identity and mitigate Customer pain points. The Customer feedback manager also oversees the Customer feedback and analysis processes and helps the organization identify areas of improvement. This position manages the development and implementation of Customer Experience initiatives such as: Net Promoter/Customer Satisfaction Programs, Social Media Strategy and other feedback mediums throughout the organization. This person will also work directly with and manage 3rd party vendors like JD Power and C&R Research who provide 3rd party customer experience data. The Manager uses qualitative and advanced quantitative analysis to identify the key drivers for Customer satisfaction and loyalty from all Customer Experience initiatives such as: surveys, social media, customer escalations and call center sources. This position provides and presents timely reports, dashboard and analysis to Senior Leadership to continuously reflect the voice of the customer insights to drive organizational change, support decision making and strategic planning, and to front line leaders to support customer service delivery performance improvements.
The Customer Feedback Manager interacts with all levels of management in Operations, IT, Marketing, and Call Centers and must be able to drive and influence project requests, and will be responsible for aligning analysis in support of goals and project deliverables that affect deadlines.
This position develops reporting and tracking tools used by others to gather information about Customer Experience and Care Center operational performance. Additionally this role researches assigned areas, provides benchmarking, project support, and perform a wide range of administrative duties.
This position will also be required to perform all of the following duties and responsibilities with or without a reasonable accommodation.
• Independently, or as member of a cross-functional team, conceptualize, develop and direct customer experience initiatives to improve the customer experience based on bottom up and top down feedback. This will include managing Customer feedback and providing program support to key stakeholders.
• Facilitate best practice sharing from VOC analytics, provide thought leadership on customer experience management and implement changes to policies/processes that create less than exceptional Customer experiences.
• Develop accurate and timely reporting mechanisms, survey designs and strategies for new business unit additions, ad hoc analyses, and quarterly presentations to senior management.
• Establish on-going rewards and recognition programs to identify top performers, successes and communicate these across the organization.
• Maintain a high working knowledge of cross-functional strategies and operational practices.
• Research and identify new tools, methodologies and best practices within the arena of customer experience to exploit opportunities which enhance existing knowledge and techniques. Develop and/or oversee the development of processes that quickly and accurately validate that the customer is being heard and oversee the process to ensure timely follow up and closure of Customer issues.
• Conduct resource planning for the Customer Experience initiative programs by building business cases for additional resource needs, leveraging existing resources/partnerships, and annual budget planning.
• Remain knowledgeable of Net Promoter Score program best practices.
• Interact professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication with all professional contacts with emphasis on the voice of the customer.
• 2 -3 years experience Contact Center experience required
• Experience with Windows-based computer and strong knowledge of Microsoft office including Excel, Word, Power Point, Access and SQL preferred
• 1 year experience with the appropriate software and tools including one year of research and analytical work
• 5 years of productivity based analytical experience
• Strong negotiation, problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong people and relationship management skills
• Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
• Ability to analyze accurately with attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and with others
• Willingness and ability to travel as appropriate
• Bachelor’s degree a strong plus
Suddenlink Communications offers all employees and applicants for employment equal opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or other protected group status.
Suddenlink - 22 months ago
Cequel Communications, which operates through subsidiary Suddenlink, provides cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and phone...