The data enthusiast and problem solver we arelooking for is able to use analytics to provide customer insights that support business questions and initiatives across the organization. The position is unique and diverse acting as a partner and consultant to most departments within thebank. This includes Marketing, Retail Banking, Business Banking, Consumer Lending, and Alternative Banking.
In this role you wil be able to provide comprehensive solutions and a holistic view of our customers. In order to do so, you should be hands on while requiring minimal assistance to derive actionable insights from client data in a variety of formats.
- Manage analysis and reporting projects from start to finish
- Meet with clients and partners to understand business needs
- Build relationships and interact with many different people from technical analysts to senior management
- Use tools such as SAS, SQL and QlikView to synthesize and analyze data in order to derive a comprehensive and unbiased assessment
- Identify trends and patterns, areas of improvement, cause vs. correlation
MarketResearchCareers.com - 2 years ago
M&T Bank is considered one of the country's most highly regarded regional banks. We were founded more than 150 years ago in Western New...