Customer Marketing Manager
Expected Areas of Competence
- Plan, develop and execute national marketing plan events to support brands/channels/ accounts and strategic growth pillars utilizing marketing, merchandising and multi-channel digital vehicle execution.
- Develop collaborative partnerships with advertising agencies and vendor community, leading them from the program briefing stage through project execution by inspiring them to create insightful, innovative concepts to accelerate the strategic business plans.
- Build collaborative partnerships with assigned channel/accounts by providing thought leadership on customer marketing and shopper insights.
- Drive the annual key account planning process for the assigned channel/accounts delivering channel and account level strategic promotional plans, objectives and strategies.
- Assist assigned team/brand to maximize trade spending to gain profitable volume and drive strategic priorities.
- Assist assigned channel/accounts with the monthly forecasting process maximizing efficiencies of the demand planning process.
- Develop breakthrough shopper marketing programs for designated channel/brands/accounts utilizing shopper insights to maximize growth and execution of strategic priorities.
- Present coordinated sales and trade marketing programs to the customer, maximizing category and customer growth.
- Develop relationships with key customer decision-makers to build strategic partnerships.
- Work cross functionally across all internal customer teams including customer marketing, brand marketing, category development, retail sales organization, customer operations, manufacturing, product engineering and all other strategic roles within the organization providing strategic thought leadership.
· Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline, with MBA / MS preferred.
· 5+ years of CPG experience in customer/shopper/ trade marketing or account management.
· Knowledge of brand/category portfolio and retail category dynamics.
· Superior interpersonal and influencing skills.
· Outstanding problem solving and project management skills.
· Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
· Exceptional skills in Nielsen, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Sales - Medical/Retail
28-Mar-2013, 3:01:24 PM
Mead Johnson Nutrition - 11 months ago
Mead Johnson Nutrition helps babies grow up healthy. The company specializes in developing and manufacturing nutritional products for...