For the third year in a row, as part of an independent survey, Sargento was voted as one of the top places to work in Southeastern Wisconsin. That's because, we hire good people and treat them like family.
And at Sargento you'll be in a highly visible position in a company big enough to be a national brand leader but small enough for you to feel at home and let you make an impact.
Our rewards include a competitive compensation, bonus and benefits package and generous 401(k) and profit sharing benefits. Sargento offers its employees work-life balance and a unique, values-based culture that makes us recognized as an area employer of choice.
This positon will identify needs and problems of chain restaurant customers. Work closely with Sales Managers to present supporting solutions that solve these issues while increasing the number of profitable projects for the food service division.
Deliver Compelling, Needs Based Customer Presentations: Synthesize multiple streams of data and organize into persuasive presentations that solve customer issues, and lead to projects; partner with Insights to maximize syndicated data inputs
Develop relationships with customer's Culinary and R & D, Marketing contacts : Build and maintain supportive relationships with project development counterparts at chain restaurant companies
Support Customer Planning Efforts : In collaboration with Sales, refine and execute customer business plans; support development and execution of offensive strategies to land new Target accounts
Optimize ‘Food Show' Process: Co-lead food show process with Sales, while engaging cross functional members; co-lead Culinary planning meetings
Manage CRM Database : Maintain CRM database for use in email, event and other marketing campaigns
Co-Lead Sales-Force-Effectiveness Product Training : Develop quarterly product training programs with Sales and cross functional counterparts to make Sales Managers more effective in their responsibilities
Support other projects as deemed necessary
Current / valid driver's license required. Up to 30% travel.
Residency in Wisconsin area required.
Sargento Foods Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. or B.S.) from four-year College or university required. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of marketing, sales or consulting experience required.
- Consultative selling and/or Customer Marketing experience required.
- Knowledge of the chain restaurant business preferred.
- Strong leadership skills; including the ability to lead and mobilize teams of internal and external constituents and present to customer partners and senior management.
- Strong people and relationship building skills required.
- Advanced written and presentation skills required.
- Demonstrated experience to influence and understand varied points of view.
- Strong conceptual abilities combined with analytical acumen; experience with syndicated data evaluation a plus.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.