Under the direction of the Customer Pick-Up Team Lead, prep and load merchandise for guest pick up and move merchandise in the store’s showroom.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Strong customer orientation with excellent interpersonal communication skills. Attention to detail. Demonstrated ability to follow instructions. Self- motivated individual. Able to identify areas for improvement.
- Prep (i.e. verify and wrap) merchandise for guest pick up in accordance with store’s procedures.
- Accurately load and secure merchandise in the guest’s vehicle in a safe and courteous manner.
- Unload and prep merchandise returned to store by guest in a safe and courteous manner.
- Assist guests with questions regarding their purchase by directing them to the appropriate associate if the answer is not readily available.
- Ensure merchandise being returned to warehouse is properly wrapped.
- Unload shuttle trucks and scan merchandise into store.
- Ensure inter store merchandise transfers are delivered timely.
- Open boxes, assemble, prep and tag new showroom merchandise.
- Move showroom merchandise and display as directed.
- Remove sold goods from showroom floor; and prep for pickup or delivery.
- Ensure store lighting is functioning; replace bulbs as needed.
- Change event signage and promotional material as directed.
- Perform any minor exterior/interior maintenance as directed.
- Identify and inform supervisor of safety issues or hazards.
- Remove and dispose of packing material in accordance with store’s procedures.
- Assist in inventory process as directed.
- Assist back room delivery team as directed.
Eligible for medical dental and vision as well as other generous benefit packge offerings.
Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Art Van Furniture Inc. is the Midwest's largest furniture retailer and America's largest independent furniture retailer. The company...