Under the direction of the Customer Pick-Up Team Lead, prep and load merchandise for guest pick up and move merchandise in the store’s showroom.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Strong customer orientation with excellent interpersonal communication skills. Attention to detail. Demonstrated ability to follow instructions. Self- motivated individual. Able to identify areas for improvement.
- Prep (i.e. verify and wrap) merchandise for guest pick up in accordance with store’s procedures.
- Accurately load and secure merchandise in the guest’s vehicle in a safe and courteous manner.
- Unload and prep merchandise returned to store by guest in a safe and courteous manner.
- Assist guests with questions regarding their purchase by directing them to the appropriate associate if the answer is not readily available.
- Ensure merchandise being returned to warehouse is properly wrapped.
- Unload shuttle trucks and scan merchandise into store.
- Ensure inter store merchandise transfers are delivered timely.
- Open boxes, assemble, prep and tag new showroom merchandise.
- Move showroom merchandise and display as directed.
- Remove sold goods from showroom floor; and prep for pickup or delivery.
- Ensure store lighting is functioning; replace bulbs as needed.
- Change event signage and promotional material as directed.
- Perform any minor exterior/interior maintenance as directed.
- Identify and inform supervisor of safety issues or hazards.
- Remove and dispose of packing material in accordance with store’s procedures.
- Assist in inventory process as directed.
- Assist back room delivery team as directed.
Eligible for medical dental and vision as well as other generous benefit packge offerings.
Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Art Van Furniture - 21 months ago
Art Van Furniture Inc. is the Midwest's largest furniture retailer and America's largest independent furniture retailer. The company...