As a member of the Client Services Department, the Transfinder Customer Project Manager (CPM) works closely with new and existing clients to ensure the complete implementation of all components of Transfinder software. They also work closely with Internal Sales and Customer Support teams, collaborating on projects and providing the status of open projects. The CPM is a highly technical individual that works cooperatively in a team environment, and contributes to the growth and success of their clients, their peers, their department, and the company.
- Develops complete project plan with client including specific goals, milestones, and target dates.
- Maintains clear, complete, detailed, and accurate documentation related to all project activities.
- Tracks time spent on client and department-related activities and maintains a schedule in ACT! database.
- Coordinates software installation with auxiliary departments, both internally and externally.
- Trains clients remotely, via web-based meeting applications, on all aspects of software. On-site training may be required.
- Evaluates effectiveness of training and overall status of the project.
- Maintains communication with client to ensure that project is on track with goals established and works with client to adjust goals if necessary.
- Provides continuing software support to clients while they are in their implementation period.
- Utilizes MapInfo Pro to convert GIS data for use in Transfinder software.
- Converts client student data for use in Transfinder software and ensures confidentiality of that data.
- Recognizes red flag issues and escalates them to the appropriate individuals.
- Contributes to the growth of the department and the company by participating in weekly staff meetings and special projects.
- Training experience, preferably with a Windows based software through web-based applications.
- Proven successful execution of defining, implementing, and completing projects - preferably technology related.
- 2+ years experience in a related field, such as Software Implementation, Technology Project
- Management, or Software Support.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Information Technology, or English is preferred.
- Commitment to exceptional customer service.
- Ability to maintain, track, and effectively meet the needs of multiple client projects simultaneously.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Ability to work in a team environment while contributing creative ideas.
- Ability to triage client software issues and troubleshoot or escalate as necessary.
- Ability to learn new software and procedures quickly and independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with CRM software.
- Experience with Windows Administration, SQL and Access Databases, GIS software, and Crystal Reports is preferred.
Transfinder - 6 months ago