Customer Project Manager
As a member of the Implementation & Training Department, the Transfinder Customer Project Manager (CPM) works closely with new and existing clients to ensure the complete implementation of all components of Transfinder software. Also works closely with Internal Sales and Customer Support teams, collaborating on projects and providing the status of open projects. The CPM is a highly technical individual with a commitment to customer service who works cooperatively in a team environment, and contributes to the growth and success of their clients, their peers, their department, and the company.
· Develops project plan with client including specific goals, milestones, and target dates.
· Maintains clear, complete, and accurate documentation related to all project activities.
· Tracks time spent on client and department-related activities in ACT! database.
· Coordinates software installation with auxiliary departments, internally and externally.
· Trains clients remotely, via web-based meeting applications, on all aspects of software.
· Evaluates effectiveness of training and overall status of the project.
· Maintains communication with client to ensure that project is on track with goals established and works with client to adjust goals if necessary.
· Provides continuing software support to clients during implementation period.
· Utilizes MapInfo Professional to convert GIS data for use in Transfinder software.
· Converts student data for use in Transfinder software, ensuring data confidentiality
· Recognizes red flag issues and escalates them to the appropriate individuals.
· Contributes to growth of department and company
· Training experience with a Windows based software through web-based applications.
· Proven execution of defining, implementing, and completing technology projects
· 2+ years experience in a related field, such as Software Implementation and Support
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Information Technology, or English
· Ability to maintain, track, and meet the needs of multiple client projects simultaneously.
· Highly organized and self-motivated.
· Ability to work in a team environment while contributing creative ideas.
· Ability to learn new software and procedures quickly and independently.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software
· Experience with Windows Administration, SQL and Access Databases, GIS software, and Crystal Reports
Transfinder - 20 months ago