Customer Quality Engineer
- Initiate quality programs to meet the customer requirements and expectations and ISO qualifications
- Work with engineers for the process control and documentations
- Liaise between customer, supplier, and internal departments to provide feedback and resolve technical issues in a timely manner
- Other functions as deemed necessary by circumstances
- Familiar with computer hardware
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Industrial Engineering
- Minimum of two years experience in computer manufacturer
The company offers competitive compensation and benefit programs that include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account and 401K along with vacation, holidays and sick time.
About the Company
Founded in 1979, AMAX ( www.amax.com ) is a trusted leader in Custom Server and Storage Solutions in North America. Headquartered in Fremont, California, AMAX also operates several branch offices throughout North America and worldwide.
AMAX's expertise drives two key divisions that deliver customized computing solutions to a wide range of industries. AMAX's Appliance Manufacturing Division provides efficient and top-of-the-line manufacturing solutions and global logistics to OEM customers; and AMAX's High Performance Computing Division provides innovative and scalable custom server, workstation, server, and cluster products.
Amax is looking for an upbeat and career motivated talent to join us.