Wise Alloys is a complex manufacturing facility requiring a variety of skills. Whether you're ready to work in our high-tech mill, in our sales department or on our administrative staff, consider a career with Wise Alloys.
Wise Alloys is an equal opportunity and affirmative-action employer. As such, Wise Alloys always seeks to attract and retain the best qualified people available.
POSITION INFORMATION:Job/Position Summary:Primary duties include:
Posting Date: June 15, 2012
- Develop and maintain systems to preserve customer satisfaction relating to service activities and products.
- Maintain systems to measure performance against established standards
- Monitor performance according to agreed standards and take necessary action to communicate/advise/assist according to performance levels
- Monitor and inform, communicate, and apply standards created by customers and integrate with internal quality management systems.
- Establish and implement necessary communication strategy for the improvement and awareness of quality issues across all departments
- Maintain corrective and preventative action systems for key accounts
- Report as necessary on changes in standards (internally and externally) and on performance against standards
- Manage key account performance against agreed targets and budgets
- Visit customers and suppliers when necessary
- Position requires 75 - 80% travel
Closing Date: Position will remain open until filled
- Bachelors Degree in related field or high school education with equivalent practical experience
- Quality experience in process industry
- Familiarity with Six Sigma and Statistical Quality Control
- Must be able to write technical reports
- Must be able to transfer technical information into layman's terms for complete communication
- Must have ability to write technically oriented reports that are understood by the general public
- Ability to work with a broad cross section of people from top managers, hourly work force, and internal and external customers
- Good problem solving skills required to assess customer equipment/product performance issues
- General understanding of applied statistical analysis and quality-engineering techniques
- General understanding of MS-Office Products (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Date Position Available: Immediately
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Materials, or Industrial Engineering
- Bachelors Degree in Metallurgy
Salary: Commensurate with experience
The successful candidate must pass a drug screen as well as undergo a background screen which includes, but is not limited to, criminal, employment, and education verifications.
Affirmative Action Policy:
Wise Alloys LLC is an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving excellence and strength through diversity.
Relocation: Relocation assistance available
This Employer Participates in E-Verify: This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Wise Metals Group - 2 years ago