Job ID: 5858
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to serve as the liaison between our clients and all internal departments within the Communication Services Division of Stericycle. The Customer Service Group is responsible for providing world-class “customer first” support to our Gold Tier of clients. Support functions include, but are not limited to, general client inquiries, implementing new accounts, updating client protocols, process improvement, and problem resolution.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supports relationships with customers and manages the resolution of customer service related issues.
- Responsible for the implementation of new accounts
- Assists with ongoing programming requirements and reporting
- Monitors programs to ensure client satisfaction.
- Manages and resolves any operational and system issues that impact client programs.
- Works with Call Center Services and Call Center Operations to ensure a smooth “Go Live” for new accounts.
- Serves as Sales Engineer as needed and assists Sales by identifying opportunities to expand relationships and offer additional services to existing customers.
- Assists with general programming and on call schedules, as needed.
- Assists in the Call Center Processing calls as needed.
- Assists with projects as needed.
- Performs other duties as required or requested.
Education & Experience:
- Education equivalent to a Bachelors degree or the equivalent in related experience.
- One or more years spent working in a call center environment.
- Demonstrates a full understanding of call processes and account layouts.
- Demonstrates intermediate-advanced computer skills including Windows, Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer or similar web browser.
Monster - 20 months ago
Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble, Stericycle treats medical rubble. A leading medical and pharmaceutical waste management company,...