The Customer Relations Clerk is responsible for assisting with the Order Entry & Billing needs primarily service billing, clerical data entry, monitoring and auditing the sales order completion. Duties include heavy SAP data entry, assisting in credit returns, invoicing, and serving as a backup for the order entry team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists to facilitate changes and additions within SAP’s ERP/CRM system.
- Assists in processing new customer application packages, gathers missing documentation, and reviews documentation for completeness prior to submitting applications to other members of the billing department for review.
- Processes returns for credit RMA notifications, including researching related documentation and pricing, obtaining approvals and analyzing restocking fees, verification of returned products, coordinating returns delivery with the distribution department, and coordinating with the finance department to ensure credit notes are processed accordingly.
- Works with the FSE’s (Field Service Engineers) to collect field service charges and processes the invoice to the customer.
- Creates the orders for extended warranty, generates the warranty certificates and mails them to customers/end users.
- Runs the Open Order reports daily, audits the accuracy of the orders entered, provides key metrics to department manager.
- Participates in all open order meetings to make sure the backlog report is up to date.
- Maintains the equipment records in SAP.
- Creates and maintains the PV Plants within SAP.
- Responds to inquiries from customers and the service department.
- Serves as a backup for other order entry & billing team members.
- Other duties as may be required or assigned.
Education and Experience
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- An associate’s degree is required. A bachelor’s degree in marketing or business is preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience in a sales support role are required.
- Experience with SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)/ERP software is required.
- Knowledge of solar energy industry and/or electrical engineering is preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP software systems is required.
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, is required. German and/or Spanish language skills are a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) is strongly preferred.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy are required.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Excellent customer service skills are required.
Other Job Information (if applicable):
- Ability to analyze and solve problems effectively.
The physical demands of this position are limited to those found in a normal office environment.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly required to sit, use the talk, hear, type, look and see.
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use the hands to manipulate objects, and type.
- The employee is occasionally required to drive, lift, push, pull, twist, reach above the shoulder, bend, and crouch.
- The employee must routinely lift up to 25 pounds.
- The work environment is constrained to a standard office environment.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is occasionally exposed to tripping hazards.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
- This position may require periodic domestic and international travel.
SMA Solar Technology - 2 years ago