Zynga is looking for a great Customer Relations Lead to join our Customer Support Team! You will act as the voice of the customer and have the opportunity to ensure Zynga customers are “Playing Happy”! You should be comfortable working in a very fast paced environment, where change happens at a rapid pace. We are committed to developing a world-class support organization. Come join us ... we're having a ball!
- Act as the Voice of the Customer for Zynga!
- Resolve escalated support issues received from the Better Business Bureau, legal, security, Zynga Executive Staff, and other parts of the company
- Responsible for complaint root cause analysis, resolution development, and prevention
- Manage diamond player support program
- Provide and analyze weekly reports to upper management as it relates to customer escalations trends
- Own relationship between customer service, security, legal, and other crucial parts of the company
- Assist with daily call center operations for dedicated agents who are part of the customer relations program by attending weekly business review meetings, calibrations, and day to day escalations
- Provide daily direction and communication to call center leads with operational efficiency, Queues are within SLA, and assist in the creation of new initiatives to increase CSAT, NPS, and first contact resolution
- Work with call center team leads with training needs, creating of process and procedures, operational efficiency, Queues are within SLA, and assist with maintaining CSAT, NPS, and first contact resolution
- Complete other duties as assigned
- College degree is a plus.
- Experience with any CRM is a plus
- Minimum 4 years customer support experience in a fast pace environment
- Worked in a call center is a plus
- Demonstrated high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suites (Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
- Self-motivated and detail oriented with a desire to provide solutions
- Passion for online gaming and social networking
- Excellent communication skills including solid verbal, written and listening skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and keep multiple projects moving forward through completion
- Proven customer service mentality and experience in dealing with both internal and external customer groups.
- High personal productivity with demonstrated follow-up ability
Zynga - 21 months ago