Cintas is currently looking for a Customer Relations Specialist. The Customer Relations Specialist is responsible for providing support to both Cintas partners and customers within business lines of Global accounts. The Customer Relations Specialist will manage customer databases, reporting, inbound & outbound calls, customer issues and general account questions as they arise from initial documentation to final resolution.
Our partners enjoy:
- High School Diploma or GED required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum one year professional business experience required
- Minimum 2-3 years customer service experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word required
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint preferred
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Global Accounts and Strategic Markets
If Cintas had its way, you'd never agonize over what to wear to work. The #1 uniform supplier in the US boasts 900,000 clients...