Krames StayWell seeks a Customer Relations Specialist for its Yardley PA (near Philadelphia) facility. Krames StayWell (KSW) is the nation's largest provider of patient education, consumer health information, and population health management communications. Integrating print, interactive and mobile communications, KSW is proud to offer solutions that touch more than 80 million health care consumers every year, delivering measurable results for our clients.
The KSW Customer Relations Specialist is responsible for answering inbound calls from customers, cross & up selling products to customers, entering phone, fax and mail orders into the system, responding to customer inquiries, gathering market information, and placing outbound calls to customers.
The successful candidate will:
• Deliver "best in-class" customer service experience
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, including a clear, confident speaking voice and a friendly rapport with customers
• Be professional and courteous work behaviors that exhibit enthusiasm and confidence
• Update and maintain accurate reporting, customer and prospect information in Salesforce
• Demonstrate the ability to answer objections by reinforcing features and benefits of Krames StayWell products to customers and prospects
• Provide customer and product feedback to management
• Demonstrate the ability to place outbound calls to customers, following up on direct marketing promotions, in order to generate additional revenue
• Attend meetings as requested/or needed
We look for the following qualifications:
• BA/BS degree preferred or equivalent work experience in retail, marketing, customer service, sales and/or B2B outbound telesales
• Accurate keyboarding skills are required. Strong knowledge and proficiency in MS Office Suite product line, including Word, Excel, Power Point, etc
• Oracle experience a plus
• Team work ethic and ability to thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment
• Creative and independent thinking skills
• Strong organizational and interpersonal disciplines
This job offers growth and a flexible work schedule; a competitive hourly wage & bonus earning potential.
KSW offers a competitive benefits plan including a matched 401(k) with this full-time opportunity.
Consider applying today!
Medimedia - 19 months ago