Customer Relations Specialist -
Miller International Inc.’s busy Customer Service Department is searching for its newest team member! Our next Customer Relations Specialist will need to possess excellent team skills, and a straight forward, honest communication style. They will be responsible for displaying superior service to our customers, our sales team and other co-workers. In short, the person who fills this position needs to have a commitment to continuous excellence and passion about the work they do.
Our employees have the opportunity to work in a fun, casual, laid back atmosphere. If you have customer service experience, and a good sense of humor, then this is your once in a lifetime opportunity to be a part of something great! We want to hear from you if you possess the following skills and qualifications, and are ready to join our team of positive, enthusiastic, and dedicated creative thinkers.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with external customers and internal teams
- Direct, coordinate, and process purchase orders from order capture to delivery
- Analyze purchase orders to ensure accuracy for terms and pricing, delivery information, and customer compliance
- Analyze accounts for product trends and needs and providing reports to appropriate departments
- Assist the sales force with product forecasts through retail analysis programs, store sell-through reports, and store buying plans
- Continuous process mapping to streamline departmental and interdepartmental processes
- 3+ years customer service experience preferred
- Strong ability to work effectively on a team
- Excellent organization, problem solving, and customer service skills
- Ability to adapt to and embrace change
- Demonstrated initiative and strong business knowledge
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to type quickly with accuracy
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to manage multiple projects and time lines within a fast-paced, often changing environment
- College degree a plus
Do you see yourself working in a downtown high rise, wearing a suit and tie or high heels and pantyhose? Well if you do, then Miller probably isn’t for you. Denim is our specialty. Casual atmosphere, casual dress, serious business. Miller International not only offers competitive pay, but we also pride ourselves on a spectacular benefits package and generous Paid Time Off plan in addition to other unique perks. In short, the Company firmly believes in the importance of maintaining a proper work-life balance.
If this sounds like a position you genuinely want to fill, send us your resume and cover letter telling us about your experience in Customer Service and why you would like to work with us.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Miller International, Inc. - 7 months ago