Orkin Pest Control, a national business service provider, is seeking a talented individual to assist in the day to day operations of a fast paced administrative center in the Greenville area. The successful candidate will be responsible for all general office administration functions. This will include accounts payable, accounts receivable, collections and other office responsibilities. They will assist in daily customer service functions, handle incoming telephone calls, and work closely with the Branch Manager in following up on customer service inquiries. The individual will also talk to customers on a daily basis concerning service questions and appointments.
The successful candidate will assist the Route Managers in setting up their daily schedules and act as a liaison with them while they are in the field. They will talk to customers on a daily basis concerning appointments and service questions
The successful candidate will have . . .
WE Offer . . .
- A thorough understanding of all Microsoft office applications
- Good typing and 10 key calculator skills
- The ability to multi-task
- At least 3-4 years office experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to compose their own letters and handle routine correspondence
- Excellent follow-up and organizational skills
- The ability to "self start" and work independently
- The ability to pass a background check including a drug screen
Strong hourly rate
401 (k) Plan with a company match
Wide range of benefits including medical, dental, vision and disability
Orkin is a Drug Free and EEO/AAP Employer
Rollins - 7 months ago