Duties and responsibilities will include:|
This position is a Jacobs position and may be assigned to a teammate company (DCS, eLe, NDTI).
- Become familiar with current IT/IM Department products and services, including pricing and delivery processes. This includes the IT/IM Work Acceptance Process (WAP), IT/IM Points of Contact (POCs), and organizational roles, responsibilities, products, and processes.
- Act as the liaison between the IT/IM Department and its customers. Responsibilities include the identification of the customers’ business system needs and how the IT/IM Department can help them meet their goals, and coordinated the necessary IT/IM resources, plan and schedule meetings/events, and facilitate technical solutions.
- Build and maintain customer relationships by gathering customer information to include their mission, customer base, capabilities, requirements, services currently used/required, and future needs and expectations. Document customer information for use in support efforts, CRM planning, and customer communications.
- Support the integration/coordination of customer touch points across IT/IM including the National Help Desk West, Customer Agreements and Project Initiation teams, and Division service providers (horizontal integration).
- Develop plans for informing customers of current and emerging products, services and capabilities. Work closely with the Customer Solutions Team (721, IT/IM Management, and other IT/IM Divisions).
- Implement the plans by communicating them across the Department and then to the prospective customers. This includes traditional and creative techniques and mediums including face-to-face contact with customers.
- Develop a customer communication plan to improve communications with existing IT/IM customer base.
- Utilize various media outlets to raise customer awareness of products, services and capabilities provided by the IT/IM Dept. For example, IT/IM/IA website, SupNet, Rocketeer articles, WingSPAN and PAO sponsored events.
- Develop metrics and provide reporting/feedback on successes and areas to improve strategies and plans. Provide status reporting at defined intervals and additional information/metrics as agreed to during planning.
- Provide CRM Professional support by following the Work Acceptance Process, gathering customer high-level requirements and creating customer agreements. Be the Customer Advocate for at least one product line in the IT/IM Department.
An advanced degree or BA/BS in Computer Science or similar discipline with emphasis on Business Administration, Communications, IT/IM, or appropriate discipline is required. A minimum of ten (10) years of progressive IT/IM customer service experience providing Customer Solutions, Communications, and CRM support is required. Skills, knowledge, and abilities must include:
U.S. Citizenship and ability to obtain an interim and a permanent U.S. DoD Secret Security Clearance required.
- Self-motivated and possess a proactive initiative skill set, strong communication skills, able to interact at senior levels within the IT/IM Department and the customer base.
- Ability to analyze complex IT/IM customer needs and develop/deliver clear solutions/strategies
- Strategic Business Development Skills.
- Possess highly developed customer relationship, business development and communications skills.
- Existing contacts/relationships at NAWCWD and knowledge of or the ability to come up to speed quickly on the mission and business of NAVAIR, NAWCWD, and the IT/IM Dept.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office and collaboration products (Word, Power Point, Excel, Access, Project, Visio, Publisher, SharePoint, etc.).
- Writing skills such that information can be presented clearly and accurately to a wide range of audiences.
- Ability to work independently and excel in a team environment.
- Web software development skills would be considered a plus.
- Working at a computer or desk (Considerations: Sitting, Eyes, Hands)
- May involve long periods of sitting or standing depending on current tasking
Equipment and Machines:
- An inside office environment (Considerations: Closed quarters, lighting, and temperature fluctuations)
- Needs to be able to work well with and support co-workers and clients
- Needs to have clear, concise and accurate communication skills
- Standard office equipment and machines, computer workstation
Other Essential Functions:
- Normal hours are Monday – Thursday 7:00am – 5:00pm, non-flex Fridays 7:00am to 4:00pm
- Punctuality and regular attendance are necessary to meet deadlines
- Regular attendance is necessary and required
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Must demonstrate professional behavior at all times when dealing with clients, management and employees
- Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk to the employee or others
- Must be able to support and work in a proactive team environment
- Must hold the safety of yourself and those around you as the number one priority in the workplace
- Current driver’s license, car registration and auto insurance required
- Completion of required certifications required within six (6) months of hire date
- U.S. Citizenship and ability to obtain an interim and a permanent U.S. DoD Secret Security Clearance required
Jacobs Technology - 30+ days ago
Jacobs' IT Computer Operations Group provides global technical services and support to all of Jacobs' business units and clients across 60 o...