Customer Relationship Management Specialist
Facilitates the lifecycle of all changes within the technology environment and coordinates post mortem events. Performs customer relationship management functions on behalf of the District. Plans, designs, writes, and coordinates the production and distribution of documentation.
- Manages customer relationships to ensure alignment of Tenth District business line priorities. Builds and fosters strong partnerships between IT service providers, both locally and nationally, and business lines; maintains an awareness of District high priority objectives and initiatives; understands business line operations; keeps business lines apprised of IT initiatives and/or plans that may impact business line operations; etc.
- Represents technology needs of Tenth District business lines to National IT service providers. Educates business lines on processes and workflows, creates service requests, obtains appropriate reviews and/or approvals, submits requests to service providers, tracks progress, and follows up with business lines to ensure service provided meets business needs. Addresses issues when service provided does not meet expectations. Facilitates meetings, discusses issues, and seeks consensus on solutions.
- Facilitates planning sessions and consults with business areas to ensure appropriate technology services are identified and selected to meet business needs. Discusses and determines business needs, high-level concepts, and/or desired technology solutions based on biases from previous experience. Employs broad knowledge of local and National IT technology solutions, services, and current and planned initiatives to recommend best-fit technologies, resources, services, and/or solutions.
- Manages the customer experience by developing, modifying, and renewing service level agreements and standard service offerings.
- Supports National CRM during the annual customer satisfaction survey process by meeting with business lines to explain the survey in order to collect accurate and appropriate feedback, and ensuring timely response.
- Possesses moderate knowledge of, and can describe, the majority of IT services/solutions that are offered locally and nationally. Explains, matches, and markets these services/solutions to business lines.
- Has a general understanding of service providers’ organization, personnel, product and service offerings, service targets and commitments, planned initiatives and potential impacts on local business lines, etc.
- Makes sound recommendations for issues outside of scope of processes, procedures, etc.
- Moderate analytical ability to identify difficult issues or problems, research, interpret, and/or study information, propose alternative solutions, and make recommendations. Issues include, but are not limited to operational, business process, customer impact, etc.
- Moderate interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to advise and provide technical guidance. When communicating, displays common courtesy and sensitivity toward others’ feelings. Explains technical information clearly, concisely, and in terms easily understood by target audiences.
- Scope of contacts involves frequent interaction with department peers and management, business lines, local and national IT staff. Keeps others adequately informed and develops skill in negotiation, persuasion, and diplomacy.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel; Internet and email programs; and change management and/or customer relationship software applications, as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university with major or coursework in Computer Information Systems or closely related field, or an equivalent combination of education and/or directly related work experience.
- A minimum of two years of directly related work experience in an IT environment (such as desktop, server, or network), to include building and developing business and technical process workflows.
- ITIL v3 Certification preferred
ECCO Select - 12 months ago