• Will handle Publix stores in the south Georgia, Florida Panhandle and Jacksonville area
• Evaluate product quality, performance, and presentation of PPC products and competitor’s products.
• Communicate effectively to Publix in the field.
•. Resolve issues at the store level.
• Facilitate field observations for PPC partners in marketing, management, sales, and production.
• Develop relationships with store managers.
• Provide answers, resources, and aid to PPC customers and consumers.
• Support the efforts of PPC Sales and Category Partners.
• Respond, verify, and help correct any product or service issues.
• Continually develop knowledge of PPC products, processes and marketing.
•Bachelors Degree preferred and up to 2 years previous food or poultry experience desired
•Proficient with MS Word and Excel
•Strong attention to detail with high degree of accuracy
•Able to work without direct supervision
•Self-Starter with drive and determination
•Strong interpersonal communications skills and leadership ability
•Strong research and analytical skills
•Willing to travel *LI-MG1
Pilgrims is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pilgrim's - 13 months ago