The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is a non-supervisory, individual contributor role that provides service to assigned accounts and any team calls routed to them. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, phone, fax, e-mail, and processing orders, credits, and return authorizations. The CSR is the main point of contact for information to customers. Provides support to the Sales team by answering questions and troubleshooting. Must put resolution and closure to issues reported.
This position reports to the Customer Service Supervisor - National Contracts.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Effectively communicates with customers, teams, service agents, and management.
- Serves as key interface to MBCI customers in responding to customer inquiries including, but not limited to, order status, product information, claims/returns, order processing, account status, and sales program.
- Assesses customer-related problems or issues to develop and implement appropriate resolution; responds to consumer and customer inquiries with due diligence.
- Responds promptly to customer requests, claims resolution, order update and order confirmations using current technology and systems, including, but not limited to, fax, e-mail, internet, and customer websites.
- Shows proficiency and high level of expertise with all business systems as they pertain to this organization.
- Resolves issues and interacts appropriately with all MBCI departments.
- Answers incoming calls according to department standards and provides appropriate and timely customer feedback.
- Reads and analyzes builder selection sheets to determine what to order and if priced correctly.
- Reconciles order invoice totals to builder purchase order totals. Obtains revised documents as required to ensure timely payment.
- Releases builder orders to invoicing and processes service fee payments as assigned.
- Processes and authorizes product returns, credits, bills, payments to 3rd party service agents.
- Provides order entry for multiple brands.
- Ensures familiarity with the full breadth of products, from stock to premium.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Strong service mentality - dedicated to satisfying the customer.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to details; accuracy.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
- Exceptional math skills.
- Product knowledge.
- Order entry and computer skills - Microsoft Word/Excel, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Outlook.
- Team oriented.
WE MAY NOT ALWAYS SIT DOWN TOGETHER, BUT WE STILL GATHER AROUND THE TABLE .... come home to MASTERBRAND.
- High school diploma or equivalent is minimally required.
- College experience and/or two-year degree is preferred.
At MasterBrand Cabinets, we understand the importance of working hard and living well. It's our people-first company philosophy and the very foundation that allows top talent to feel valued and fulfilled. With annual revenue of more than $1 billion, we reward individual contribution, promote career mobility, and allow you to grow as we do. But, perhaps the best part of working at MasterBrand comes when you realize the people you work with have become the people you rely on, care for, and partner with at every turn. Discover what the heart of a great company can do for your future. Discover the people of MasterBrand.
MasterBrand Cabinets offers competitive compensation and benefits, including paid holidays and vacations, 401k, and medical/dental/vision insurance.
In order to be considered for employment, you must complete an Application for Employment in its entirety. Only applications that are fully completed shall be considered by MBCI.
You will be contacted for an interview if MBCI believes you may be qualified for an open position(s). If you are made an offer of employment, the offer of employment will be contingent upon successfully completing: (1) a background check; and (2) a drug screen. In addition, prior to reporting to active employment, you will need to verify eligibility for employment in the United States.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Great People. Great Brands. Great Future.
Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc. - 18 months ago
At Masterbrand Cabinets, Inc. we make more than cabinets; we make dreams come true. Our focus is listening to today's families, then...