HATCHBEAUTY is look i ng for an energet i c, highly motivated profession a l to serve as a Customer Service & Logistics Coordinator . The role o f the Customer Service & Logistics Coordinator is to administratively s upport the operations team with a variety of responsibilities. The responsibilities in this position include working and communicating well with others, solving problems, interfacing with various departments to coordinate deliverables on project deadlines. Coordinate s retail customer relationships and provide s excellent customer service from order inception to completion. Use s problem solving skills to offer appropriate resolutions to customer service issues in professional manner and e nsure s L ogistics C enter ships orders in a timely manner.
- Assists to supervise, arrange and assure preparation, labeling, final inspection, timely pick up and shipment of orders, parcel shipments, and samples (hazardous and non-hazardous) as well as all related (shipping) documentation and paperwork
- Manages shipping schedule for all retailer shipments
- Enter Sales Orders and complete Invoices in MAS 90 and True Commerce (EDI)
- Ensures all orders are received (daily) by the warehouse
- Corresponds daily on the status of shipments and paperwork
- Ensures all shipments comply with customer routing guides and regulations
- Tracks current orders against forecasts and update team on weekly shipments
- Manages sample requests/orders from customers and maintain inventory on site for sampling purposes
- Coordinates the shipping of componentry from numerous vendors including quoting freight costs to ensure cost effective shipping
- Interfaces with customer distribution centers to confirm deliveries and resolve discrepancies
- Follow, modify, and create SOP’s as needed for department
- Notifies customers of shipping and stock availability issues; answering questions; responding to requests and processing rush/ special orders as needed
- Work with accounting department to investigate discrepancies
HATCHBEAUTY i s a company focused o n beauty innovation. We speciali z e in working with brands and retailers o n product development, tu rnk e y product, creative services a n d strategic planning in cosmetic, skincare, hair care and fragrance. Our experie n ce i s broad, including developing concepts appropriate for all channels o f trade ranging from prestige & special t y re ta il, direct to consumer, e ‐commerce and mass market. We s peciali z e in custom, brand‐focused projects. HatchBeauty d e livers intelli g ent, inspired solutions in areas o f creative services, product dev e l o pmen t , brand strategy, product design, product concep t s, packaging design and execution planning.
- Some college or equivalent and 2+ years of work experience
- At least one year customer service experience
- Experience working in an office environment
- MAS 90 and EDI xperience a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook
- Strong organizational, communication, interpersonal skills, and attention to detail
Simply put, we love beauty.
Candidates interested in joining the HATCHBEAUTY team should submit their resumes to email@example.com . NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
HATCHBEAUTY is more than just a place to w o rk . It ’ s an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work along side highly intelligent an d motivated people in a dynamic environment. HATCHBEAUTY is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Emp l oyer, M/F/D/V.
Monster - 9 months ago