FreshPoint North Florida, Inc. is seeking a qualified candidate to fill an open position as a evening shift Customer Service Representative ( Schedule from 2 pm. – 10 p.m.) Position will consist of maintaining existing customer base in addition to growing our marketplace by demonstrating strong customer service and communication skills. Candidate must quickly and accurately key incoming orders from live callers, voice mails, and pull orders of web-based ordering system with a high level of accuracy and consistency. AS400 experience a plus. Is also required to effectively promote precuts and services through suggestive selling and ensure customer satisfaction by identifying customers’ needs and reacting to solve problems and provide solutions. Assistance within Front Desk Reception, Accounting, Invoice Tracking, PO’s, Mileage, Human Resource functions, and/or Administration may be required.
Work hours and days off may vary, but generally are Sunday through Friday from 2 pm until 10 pm (or until work is completed). May be required to work up to six (6) days on a rotating basis and some holidays.
Work is typically performed indoors in a climate controlled office environment at a desk or table requiring sitting, standing and stooping; noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while handling multiple tasks
- Proven ability to handle tough customer relations, professional attitude & appearance and strong communication skills a MUST HAVE.
- Ability to perform duties while sitting for periods of time & operating office equipment
- Basic knowledge of produce & sales experience preferred
- At least 12 months previous experience within a wholesale/retail sales environment required
- Basic mathematical skills and ability to securely handle money with proven track record for loss/prevention
- Strong telephone communication and operation skills and excellent etiquette
- Proven ability to communicate and interact with customers and co-workers in a professional and positive manner
- Strong organization skills
- Extensive knowledge and ability to work with computers, Word Processing, Spreadsheet Applications & E-mail required.
- Working knowledge of systems involving AS400 & Publishing software helpful
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS MUST HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION & BE DEPENDABLE; GOOD ATTENDANCE AND WORK ETHIC A MUST!
If you possess the above requirements, you may submit and on-line application. All incomplete applications will be disqualified. You must specify the position for which you are applying. Each position applied for, requires a separate application.
We offer a substantial benefits package including but not limited to health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances, 401K with matching program and much more.
All applicants being considered for hire will be subject to a criminal history and drug testing.
***Drug & Alcohol Free Workplace/EOE***
FreshPoint - 16 months ago
Fresh produce is the ingredient for success at FreshPoint. The company is one of the largest foodservice distributors of fresh fruits and...