Woodstream is an established market leader in the consumer packaged goods industry with a brand portfolio including Victor®, Havahart®, Safer Brand®, CobraCo®, Perky Pet®. Fi-Shock®, Zareba®, Mosquito Magnet®, Iron Stop®, Terro®, and Sweeneys®.
Customer Service – Administrative Associate
Reporting directly to the Consumer Relations Supervisor , our Administrative Associate is responsible for providing overall administrative support to our Consumer Relations Department t hrough: Overseeing the processing of daily Returned Goods transactions; Maintaining, tracking, and measuring aging Returned Goods database; Responding to consumer correspondence via email and letters; Performing order replacements and processing customer refunds; Processing weekly invoicing for manual orders; Recording details of inquiries, comments or consumer complaints and escalating recurring themes to supervisor; and Providing phone coverage for company receptionist
- Exposure to a c ustomer service environment in a hig h-volume, fast-paced business setting
- 1+ years of p roviding administrative support to a department
- General office duties ( Manag ing general voice mail messages, fax distribution, mail sorting and incoming/outgoing FedEx/UPS packages , et al.)
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits that include vacation, paid holidays, health and dental insurance, life insurance, disability coverage, 401K and tuition reimbursement.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred ; High School Diploma or GED and equivalent work experience required
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficien cy in MicroSoft Off ice Software (MS Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Familiarity with the internet and i nternet navigation
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated and disciplined
Combine your proven track record of professional success with ours. Visit us on our website at www.woodstream.com to learn more about us.
69 N. Locust St. Lititz, PA 17543
EOE M /F/D/V