Job Summary Customer Service Administrator
The Customer Service Administrator position provides support to the sales team by relieving them of administrative work. This position reports to the Customer Service Supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Order processing
- Review exception orders on "sales hold", modify and release them to process
- Fraud checks
- Download and process orders from our e-commerce sites
- Follow up on backorders
- Process and manage returns
- Customer credits
- Cancel Orders
- Review damage rates and work with Product Development on opportunities to improve packaging
- Run reports: weekly reports and other reports as requested by the customer service supervisor
- Voice mail distribution to reps
- UPS traces and freight claims
- PayPal Resolution
- Assist with handling various activities relative to managing eBay orders and returns
- Assist the Customer Service Quality Auditor by providing requested information, reports etc as needed to review and ensure we maintain high standards for customer service.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Ability to work with many people both in Customer Service and in other departments
- Ability to have a flexible schedule based on seasonal and departmental needs.
- Excellent computer skills including using Microsoft Office required. Experience working with Great Plains and Excel preferred
- Automotive parts knowledge favorable
- Prefer someone with customer service experience
- Familiar with eCommerce (i.e. eBay, PayPal)
- Good numeracy and computer skills (in particular Excel). Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills. Preferably with 1- 2 years previous work experience within an Operations or Customer Service team.
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to use and understand MS Office programs
1A Auto - 17 months ago