Customer Service Administrator
ASRC Primus, a subsidiary of ASRC Federal, is seeking a Customer Service Administrator to provide
Tier administrative support to the NASA SEWP Program Office in Lanham, MD.
Work in a team environment with other customer service staff to ensure that NASA government employees and contract support staff receive outstanding service and timely processing of their delivery orders
Review and process orders into the SEWP database. Respond to customer inquires received via the SEWP phone line and email address.Provide data collection, compiling data, and data entry of customer and vendor feedback. Facilitate the resolution of non-complex customer issues. Assist in the coordination of conference logistics and occasionally attend SEWP conferences.
- US Citizenship or Permanent Resident status and the ability to pass a government background check for access to the facility
- 2 + years excellent analytical and customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Ability to compose non-technical correspondence and basic proficiency in office automation tools.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments and competing priorities.
- Ability to occasionally work after hours and weekend to support Fiscal Year End projects.
- Basic IT skills and a familiarity with desktop applications required
- HS Diploma required
ASRC Federal and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
- Knowledge of US Government contracting desired
Service Contract Act
Lahham, MD, United States
High School Diploma / (GED)
Day Job / 1st Shift
ASRC Federal Holding Company - 18 months ago