Virgin Gorda, BVI, Full-Time/Year-Round
PLEASE NOTE: EMPLOYMENT FOR THIS POSITION WILL NOT COMMENCE UNTIL APPROXIMATELY DECEMBER, 2013.
This position requires direct contact with customers at the ticket counter. Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude are required.
- Check in passengers and baggage using Cape Air’s reservation system
- Make passenger reservations and rebook flights
- Make boarding announcements
- Provide extra assistance to passengers with special needs
- Assist the main Cape Air Reservations Department by handling remote reservations calls, if applicable to station
- Share information with pilots/ramp/operations using radio communications
- Organize ticket and cash reports
- Handle delayed or missing baggage and process claims
- Additional duties as assigned
- Airline work experience preferred
- Airline reservation system experience preferred
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have valid US drivers license
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Basic computer skills required
- Excellent communication and excellent customer service skills required
- Ability to interact effectively with others
- Ability to work independently and adapt to changing work priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing
- Flexibility of schedule is a must
- Must be fluent in English
- This position will often require working nights, weekends and holidays
- Must exhibit exceptional knowledge of Cape Air and must embody the Cape Air MOCHA HAGoTDI spirit
JOB REFERENCE NUMBER: #2013252
TO APPLY: Please complete our online employment application by clicking HERE .
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Friday October 18, 2013 (11:59pm EDT)
Cape Air - 17 months ago
Cape Air has served Island-markets with a focus on leisure travel since 1989 and is experienced with the unique transportation needs of...