We have an excellent opportunity at Neenah Paper for a Customer Service Analyst . This position provides customer and sales support for Neenah Paper retail or commercial business channels. The position will p rovide service to our customers through transactional and operational excellence to ensure their expectations are met or exceeded.
The successful incumbent reports to and takes work direction from a Customer Service Team Leader.
This position is involved in the activities that lead to capturing an order for Neenah Paper products. This involves contact with customers, sales, planning, logistics, and marketing. The customer service analyst is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of various system records, following-up on customer inquiries, and assisting customers’ with product questions and any service issue. Focus on providing an efficient and effective process from customer quote through invoicing as well as building strong working relationships with customers, sales, planning, and others within the organization.
- Maintain a high level of professional and ethical standards in all business interactions.
- Work safe, smart and efficient
- Serve as inside Customer Service Analyst to merchant and direct accounts.
- Build relationships to gain customer confidence and loyalty
- Process orders accurately and timely via phone, fax, e-mail and EDI
- Coordinate shipments for accounts to ensure efficient deliveries while maximizing our trucks
- Work as a liaison between other functional areas including Business Development, Planning, Transportation and Sales teams to meet customer’s requests while maintaining adequate order value.
- Log and update quotes completely in data base for pricing deviations as well as recording availability dates
- Communicate status and updates on quotes to appropriate parties including customers
- Keep current with company updates
- Synchronize with technology enhancements
- Complete knowledge of our product offerings
- Understanding of competitive landscape
- Look for and communicate improvement opportunities
- Facilitate problem resolution to meet customer demands and department objectives
QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2-3 years of customer service experience
- Demonstrate personal credibility through strong communication skills, achieving results, and trusted relationships with others.
- Willingness to challenge the status quo and facilitate different perspectives to drive solutions.
- Familiarity with Oracle ERP system a distinct plus.
- Excellent communication skill, verbal and written.
Neenah Paper, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, and women. EEO/AA employer.
Neenah Paper, Inc. - 15 months ago