Customer Service Assistant - 4-6 month assignment, 30-40 hours per week.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
Education and Experience
- answer phones and transfer to the appropriate staff member
- take and distribute messages
- receive, sort and distribute incoming mail
- monitor incoming emails and answer or forward as required
- faxing, scanning and copying of documents
- update and maintain databases such contact lists and client information
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- previous office experience may be requested but this is also an entry level position
- competent computer skills including MS Office or equivalent
- internet skills including use of e-mails
- numerical and literacy skills
Eurofins US is a network of commercial testing laboratories strategically located throughout the United States. Headquartered in Des Moines, Iowa, but with several location through the US and Europe, our scientific staff has many years of experience with a broad range of laboratory testing methods from wet chemistry to Real-time Quantitative PCR to microbiological analyses. Our goal is to be the bioanalytical testing company of choice for the US food, feed, pet food, animal health, dietary supplement, pharmaceutical, and biotech industries.
- Spanish/English bilingual skills preferred
- organization and planning skills
- work management and prioritizing skills
Eurofins US offers exciting career opportunities, comprehensive benefits, and a fun and rewarding work environment. We strive to have the best people in the right roles at all times, ensuring the success of the organization and our employees. Our full-time benefits include comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and paid time-off, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins US, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com
Eurofins US is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
CareerBuilder - 18 months ago