(Including but not limited to):
- Support Sales Team by providing top quality face-to-face customer care.
- Accurately record customer payment transactions per company guidelines.
- Proof and confirm accuracy on customer sales orders to ensure correct product is ordered.
- Total daily sales transactions and balance cash, check, credit card totals at the end of the day.
- Use basic problem solving and customer service skill in dealing directly with customers to resolve any issues.
To perform the job successfully, this individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Must be ready, willing and able to work day, evenings, weekends and holidays without any scheduling restrictions. Flexibility to work any and all shifts is required.
- Must have exceptional verbal communication skills and demonstrate a high level of professionalism and common courtesy both in person and on the phone.
- Must be familiar with Windows computer programs & able to accurately type a minimum of 35 wpm.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a growing team, working together towards common goals.
- Prior retail, hospitality and/or front desk experience a plus.
Opportunity - This is not just a job its a career! Our self-paced compensation program allows you the opportunity to increase your pay.
Training - We invest in you! With three levels of certification, training is on-going, interactive and hands-on.
Culture - We place value on integrity, teamwork and positive attitudes. Plus, our work environment is social, upbeat and fun.
Let some of our employees tell you.
I have felt a true sense of family in my co-workers. They make work a fun & enjoyable place to be.
-Meggan Paradowski, Guest Services Manager-Mentor,OH, team member since 2011
I feel completely at home walking into our store each day. As I welcome customers into our store, I do so with confidence that they too feel a sense of home.
- Joanne Mabelis, Sales Associate- Henrietta, NY, team member since 2010
Employees are valued for their individual talents & personalities. More importantly, our opinion matters.
- John Kopera, Sales Associate Johnstown PA, team member since 2007
PLEASE ATTACH A RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY!
Learn more at www.careers-afhs.com
Ashley Furniture HomeStore - 15 months ago